main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ZOMBIE FAN FILM

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by thegreatgary123, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegreatgary123

thegreatgary123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    Hey all check out this site here contains trailers for all our films, feedback will be great
    thanx

http://members.optusnet.com.au/dshep/zombies.html

2. thegreatgary123

Aug 1, 2004
    please note the site has just been launched

so some trailers cant be downloaded yet

3. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Are these meant to be comedies ???

4. The_Battle_For_Endor

The_Battle_For_Endor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Well, I watched the Zombies: Origins trailer. The first half sucked frankly. Dark rooms, crackly footage, there was even a mark on the lenses that annoyed me. But when the kic-ass music kicked in and we got some half-decent money shots I changed my mind. Sure it looks like it was badly filmed, but the blood effects(classic oriental spit was wicked) were great and this looked exactly like something I would make and have a hell of a time doing so. And that is half of the reason why I make films. I'll continue to watch the trailers and possibly update. Could I please see someinfo? Like how long each film is, when it was filmed, stuff like that? and if you've finished the series?

5. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    I've not watched these yet, but how are they fanfilms? You should just call them zombie films, ne? Unless, of course, you reference other zombie movies specifically somehow.

6. thegreatgary123

Aug 1, 2004
    yeah their ment to be comedies number one is ***t made it 5 years ago in high school

7. The_Battle_For_Endor

The_Battle_For_Endor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2004
    any info like I asked?

8. thegreatgary123

Aug 1, 2004
    yeah we finished the series a mounth ago just got the site up so sorry thzt some dont work

zombies 1 is the **** one weve tried to sprouse it up we made it when i was 16 so u can guess how bad the origanal was

zombies pI : was made 2 years ago and is roughly 7 mins long

zombies hypotinues : was made after pie and is about 4 mins

zombies sqaure rooted was made after hypotinues and is about 7 mins

zombies :The BLOODENING was not origanly part of the series just a mini flik but was incorperated any way thats about 5 mins to

Zombies EXPONENTIAL PARTS 1 & 2 are the best ones in my book part one is 8 mins and part 2 is 20 mins

9. Wolf3118

Wolf3118 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Excuse me sir, but those do not look like Zombies! Personaly you need to hike to your local bookstore and purchase a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.