main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA zombies!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by VadersMissingArm, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersMissingArm

VadersMissingArm Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2008
    miranda and i are in a short film feature called "Curse of Zombie Lake". This film is a part of a collection coming out
    later this year called ZombThology. You can go to Youtube, type in the name of the movie and watch clip 2. Im the zombie coming through the barn at the old farmer, and miranda and i are the zombie couple at the end of the clip. we want to have a screening for the film when it comes out on DVD. Robert Elliston has also asked us to come out to a few conventions this year to help promote. Hahaha we did it for Pizza and the idea that eating humans was deemed socially accepted for about 12 hours.

2. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    Eating humans was deemed socially acceptable! [face_laugh]

Here's one of the teasers: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JAK0auY19_U

I need to watch it later with sound - my sound card is broke!

3. VadersMissingArm

VadersMissingArm Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2008
    yeah, ive seen that one, we werent there the day they shot those scenes. we filmed the day after. the first day was done at a lake in petersburg somewhere. Robert broke down 2 segments for teasers and ours is "clip 2"

4. CueTheMassacre

CueTheMassacre Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2007
    By chance did Dave O'dell do any of the special effects for it? Back when I lived with him he was talking about doing a zombie movie and he's amazing at what he does

5. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Thats great man. Zombie flicks are one of my favorite genres, heck I even liked the latest Resident Evil flick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.