JCC Zombies

Discussion in 'Community' started by Violent Violet Menace, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Can a zombie without flesh move?

Yes 5 vote(s) 45.5%
No 6 vote(s) 54.5%
  1. Violent Violet Menace JCC moderator

Manager
    star 5
    If all the flesh of a zombie rots away and only bones are left, can it still move? Is it presumed in the fiction that they still use their muscles to move? Or do they move with magic?

Can an enchanted walking skeleton be called a zombie? If no, then at what flesh to bare skeleton ratio does the zombie designation kick in? I want to say 23.7%.

Do zombies continue to rot after becoming zombies? Doesn't that mean that zombies are also mortal? Even in death you die. Who knew?
    Last edited by Violent Violet Menace, Oct 12, 2017
  2. epic Ex Mod

star 8
    why doesnt a zombie's rotting flesh attract decomposers, like flys and maggots? insects should be able to quickly break down rotting zombies and reduce them to bone but this does not ever happen. magic I guess
  3. Todd the Jedi Mod and Soliloquist of SWTV

Manager
    star 6
    Well duh, the flies themselves would become zombies, and I imagine after the first ones try their buddies will think twice about chomping on tainted meat.
  4. Alpha-Red Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, the zombie can still move, and attack, even after you've disintegrated the bones with a plasma cannon and there's nothing physically left of it.
  5. Rylo Ken Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It depends on what kind of zombie you're talking about. Supernatural dead rising from the grave zombies can do anything. Plague zombies need to follow rules based in biology and physics.
  6. Healer_Leona Squirrely Community Mod

Manager
    star 9
    I will say no and hope we never find out... [face_pumpkin]
  7. DANNASUK Force Ghost

star 6
    Zombie skeletons is the correct term. I have played way too many MMORPG's.
    Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  8. Violent Violet Menace JCC moderator

Manager
    star 5
    This scholarly attention to detail is why Ken is a national treasure.
    Last edited by Violent Violet Menace, Oct 13, 2017
  9. Dread Pirate Roberts Jedi Padawan

star 2
    I had a college roommate who survived soley on red bull, cigarettes, and alcohol. He had no discernible flesh (excepting his skin of course) and he was able to move around. He was actually pretty spry for being such a skeletal guy.

I know he's not technically a zombie (depending on the definition used), but if he were to become one, his body has already decayed to the point of no muscular system whatsoever, and I don't see any reason he couldn't still come home at 4am and stomp around waking everybody up. Classic Nick.

So I say yes.