main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zonama Sekot and the Vong

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kypsolo, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kypsolo

Kypsolo Jedi Master star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    Dont you find it strange that the first planet that the Vong find is Zonama Sekot a planet which can move like a worldship? and am i right in thinking it produces organic ships??? much like the Vong! perhaps its the first worldship the Vong sent throught but it got capured, and when the Vong find out they decide to put off the attack on the galaxy until they could learn more?

2. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I don't think so. Didn't Vergere explain all this in DW? If not, then surely in Rogue Planet.

3. YODA_SITH

YODA_SITH Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    It couldn't be vong because they desribed how every thing was one with the force and how you could feel it floing around. And that it defeted the vong when they attacked it. They would have been welcome there if it was there own.

4. Frank1212

Frank1212 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 2001
    The presence of Zonama Sekot in the Force is very large...

5. IkritMan

IkritMan Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    Yes, Zonoma produced organic ships. That's why the Vong attacked it, to find out it's technology. If Zonoma was a part of the Vong expedition, then the Vong wouldn't have had to attack it. Haven't you read Rogue Planet? If not, then you should. It is a great book.

6. Kypsolo

Kypsolo Jedi Master star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    Nope i havent read Rogue Planet. I dont read the prequel books but i might start.

7. Jedi_Horn_888

Jedi_Horn_888 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2002
    You should definitely start. Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter is an excellent lead up to Ep. I, Cloak of Deception is good for you political fans, and Rogue Planet is a good lead up for the NJO.

Horn out

8. Adm_voss_parck

Adm_voss_parck Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2002
    Cloak of Deception is also good for a bit of espionage in addition to the political intrigue. All it needs is a bit of a conflict and it would be a Tom Clancy novel. :p

9. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    This sounds like it could be the stupidest book to date (the first of Force Heretic Trilogy). I'm sick of the Yuuzhan Vong and their language that I can understand about as well as ebonics.

Just use the Alpha Red already, people!

10. KansasNavy

KansasNavy Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Sabre: Lets hope you're not nearly as stupid as that last post makes you to be.

11. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Zonama Sekot is not a worldship. In fact, it initially was a mere planet. It's engines were designed in response to the Vong Advanced Force's attacks on the planet and were used for the very first time in RP. Sekotan ships are a combination of biotech and technology. As for reasons why the Vong Advanced Force attacked Zonama Sekot, read Rogue Planet as well as my theory concerning the VAF's attacks on Zonama Sekot on the SW theories page of my website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.