main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zonama Sekot in Episode III? (*WARNING*- Force Heretic III, and possible Episode III spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Forcebewitya, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Uh, yeah. Now locking.

an idea came to me as I was reading Force Heretic III the other night. I have not yet finished it so I might not know all the other details, but from what I have read so far this is what I was thinking about.

In FH III one of the native Feorrans tells Jacen about the time when "Anakin killed the Blood Carver with his mind" later when Luke asks the Feorran council about this they say that Anaking Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi came to Zonama Sekot before looking for Vegere. So I was thinking that when they would have came would have been around the time of the Clone Wars. It would make sense also becuase in FH III they also told about Grand Moff Tarkin coming with force, and that is why Zonama Sekot fled.

After reading this and the small bits and pieces of what is happening with Episode III (Grand Moff Tarkin will be in it) it makes sense that Anakin and Obi-wan could possibly be on Zonama Sekot in Episode III. I know that GL doesn't take to fondly of the EU. But also from the news on Episode III it was said by someone "Episode III will surprise you very much. and you will see places in it that you have only read about or heard about".

At first I thought of course about Alderaan, but could it be possible that they are talking about Zonama Sekot?? Just thought that I would share this revalation with you all. It probably has no relevence but I found it interesting, and would like to hear about Anakins and Obi's visit to Zonama Sekot in film form or book.

Forcebewitya!

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Try reading Rogue Planet.

[image=http://www.echostation.com/graphics/books/rogue_planet0.jpg]

3. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Obi-Wan and Anakin visited Zonama Sekot 3 years after TPM.

4. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    ah ok I never did read that book...to busy reading the NJO. Ha, well someone can lock this thread then.

Forcebewitya!

5. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Rogue Planet, is important to NJO, really.

6. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Did you read the part where they basically get an idea for how old Anakin was when he and Obi-Wan Visited Zonama Sekot? That would have been a dead giveaway that it did not occur during the Clone Wars.

7. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    LOL! And here I thought that we had taken care of all of the people who hadn't read Rogue Planet. ;)

Am I the only one who read RP when it first came out, and was following the NJO at the same time? ;)

TC

8. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    I read Rogue Planet right when it came out. I guess I'm a rare breed.

9. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    The local Wal-mart still carried SW books at that time and I put it on lay-a-way when it first came out. Read it about a month or two after it was released. Had already read the Onslaught at the very least before I read RP. Fairly sure I'd read the entire Dark Tide duology before reading RP, actually.

10. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Is RP even worth reading?????????

11. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Yeah, it's pretty crucial to the NJO. It wasn't the best book, but it was still a good link.

However, if you want to skip it, it's pretty well summarized in Destiny's Way and Reunion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.