main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zonema Sekot (sp?) and hyperdrive question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi_Master_Marcus, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Marcus

Jedi_Master_Marcus Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    Hi

This might've been posted before so if so I apologise but I was wondering about something. Zenoma Sekot has hyperdrive capability. Also there was some mention that the planets in the Correllian system all have hyperdrives in order to be moved there. Is it likely they're all similar to Sekot? Without the consciousness being aware.

2. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    I doubt it. The planets in the Corellian system had gigantic repulsors, not hyperdrives, and their purpose wasn't to move the planets themselves. The thing that did the planet-moving was Centerpoint Station, which was a hyperspace tractor beam. It's all lifeless technology, as far as I can tell.

- lazy

3. Jedi_Master_Marcus

Jedi_Master_Marcus Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2005
    Ahh right cool. I haven't read the book with centerpoint being used as a weapons and now you mention I remember that they were repulsors not hyperdrives. It was ages ago I read those books and I must admit I'm reading the NJO books out of order :) Thanks for your help.

4. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Sekot didn't have hyperdrives originally; they were added by the colonists-- in otherwords, the hyperdrives are non-organic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.