main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zonoma Sekot and Ben

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Vindaxxus, Sep 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vindaxxus

Vindaxxus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 29, 2000
    I really don't know if this has been discussed or ot so here goes. If I remember correctly Luke had a vision of his son Ben flying a ship that he had never seen before. Could these be the same kind of ships that Anakin and Obi Wan pilot in Rogue Planet???

2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    No. It was a mechanical ship and the planet looked like Coruscant.

3. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    but it *wasn't* Coruscant, right?
    & Ben is just a baby - he can't fly ships right now! ;)

Plus, that was only a possible future.

4. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    It wasn't Coruscant, but Zenoma Sekot couldn't look like that in twenty years.

Sekot makes organic ships, like the Vong. The ship Ben was flying was mechanical.

5. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    No I think you just have a bit of wishful thinking. And since when has luke had a son? 8-}

Axl.

6. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    the ship itself was part organic and part mechanical.

i think it could be. plus this is a while after Ben(obiwan) and Anakin last went there. they could change a bit.

7. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Well, since no two Sekotan ships are identical, it's possible. However, as has been pointed out, that vision was some time in the future and a possible future at that. There would be ships Luke had never seen by the time Ben is old enough to fly one. But since the future is always in motion, Ben might not even become a pilot.

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    (frowns)

Oh, c'mon, he's a male-hero from the Skywalker-Solo line of GFFA greats. Of course he'll be a pilot for at least part of his career.

9. Vindaxxus

Vindaxxus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 29, 2000
    Thanks Sith 1137 I thought that the ship wasn't all mechanical. That is why I thought that maybe the combining of the two techs will come from Zenoma Sekot making another connection between the two time periods even if it is in the future.

10. GummerGuth

GummerGuth Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2002
    What book is this in, i mena the vision luke has of ben flying this ship????

11. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    It's getting to be obvious the new Skywalker, Ben, is destined to ultimately save the day (and the heroes of the series). Bearing in mind the NJO series is five years of timeline, and it's been nearly three years already, Ben will be barely two years, maybe less.

Chances of him piloting a starfighter is only high if it's one of those toy-style models, with child-safety repulsors and imaginary laser targeting systems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.