main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zonoma Sekot= Yuuzhan'Tar? (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Trell, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    must i reming you guys...that it is Yuuzhan'tar....not Yuuzhan'Tar?!

AN: ahem....and where is the old fish now?? [face_devil]

and it hasn't been verified yet if ZS is the long lost home of the yuuzhan vong. and ZS is on its way to Yuuzhan'tar as we speak.

2. JohnWilliamsFan

JohnWilliamsFan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2002
    "The New Jedi Order is a Train!" was around way back in July of last year.....

It was that and the Vergere-eating contests in all those SPAM threads....

As to ZS being Yuzzhan'tar, well, I guess its possible. Seriously, I'm at the point that I dont know what these authors are going to pull next. I have high hopes that TUF will surprise us all with some twist.

...and if I dont get my twist, I will cry and hide in the closet for months on end, hugging my copies of Spector of the Past and Vision of the Future, and wondering why it all went downhill from there!

3. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    jhc36:

"AN: ahem....and where is the old fish now??"

Probably cooking up the next recipe for ground Vong. :p

On a serious note, I agree that ZS has not yet been confirmed as the YV homeworld. Either way, there is some important connection to that planet.

4. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah...there's definately an important connection. Nen Yim discovered life that should have been extinct according to yuuzhan vong history.

i believe there is a thread that theorizes that ZS sucked the force out of the yuuzhan vong thus gaining sentience.

...not a bad line of thought. and to add to that thought, i think that ZS had to suck the life out the yuuzhan vong as a way to save itself from the True Way teachings of their culture. ...then escaping into darkspace.

5. Trell

Trell Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 11, 2002
    I would also just like to say how much I like the fact that this thread started by stating a theory months ago is now a spoiler thread.

w00t :D

6. JohnWilliamsFan

JohnWilliamsFan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 1, 2002
    Step away all, Trell was just too smart for all of us.

*backs away, in awe* ;)

You know, of course, that DelRey is going to hunt you down now, because they are going to think you somehow broke into there databanks and stole that information. 8-}

7. Trell

Trell Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 11, 2002
    Or maybe when they redisigned the NJO they did it after seeing my post! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.