main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Z's Drabbles (Mara, Leia, Jaina, Alema, Ackbar, Lusa so far)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Zonoma, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Z-
    I love the drawing!

Week 6: My favorite - Air. I really like that you have Lusa describe the smell of the air as "green", I know exactly what you mean - awesome! It is great to read about Raynar and Lusa in a more carefree time, to have her appreciate the simple things, before tragedy hits them in SBS.

Wonderful update.

jaYna

2. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    BigFatty: Thanks for reading!

TMcE:
    I also liked how you built up the urge for freedom, until you unleashed it - from the sheer vertical drop of the water, through the chaos of fire, the impatience of hooves on earth, and the beckon of air, to the final forward motion at the end...

It always makes me want to dance when someone 'gets it'! Thank you so much for letting me know! And yes, sketches don't require words...[face_whistling]

jedi_of_ennth: Hey! Thank you! I loved Spirit, too. I think it was because it did unleash everything she was holding in.

Rogue_Pilot_2347: Thanks for stopping by, RP!

Lusa: Okay, okay, I know I hounded you to read these but you are the Lusa/Raynar queen around here. I wanted your opinion and now that I have the stamp of approval, I can die happy! ;)

jaynasolofel: I love the green smell myself (it is one of my favorite things) and I esp know what you mean about having more time in GFFA to flesh out Lusa and Raynar's friendship. I suspect they didn't because of the complications between equine and human romance, though. I know I won't write a R/L fic for those same reasons! I just don't really want to dwell on that, if you know what I mean! But the initial relationship? I think it is one of the more interesting ones in that it overcame a lot of predjudice on both sides. Thanks for reading! [:D]

Z

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.