Zuckuss and 4-LOM- Timeline Question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by R_Zion, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    So, apparently from what I'm seeing, Zuckuss and 4-LOM worked together for the Hutts before the Battle of Yavin and then split when he went to the Bounty Hunters Guild. What I'm curious about is actually two fold: 1. What year did the early sections of the Bounty Hunter Wars take place? 2. Would it be possible in 1 ABY for Zuckuss and 4-LOM to be working together (which I guess is somewhat dependent on Question 1)?

Thanks for the helps!
  2. TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 5
    I love timeline questions. :D

>So, apparently from what I'm seeing, Zuckuss and 4-LOM worked together for the Hutts before the Battle of Yavin and then split when he went to the Bounty Hunters Guild.<

Yeah. The only reason for the split was because until the Underworld comics came out; everyone assumed that Zuckuss hadn't teamed with 4-LOM until after the Bounty Hunter Wars. They had been shown as partners in the Star Wars Missions book Bounty Hunters Vs. Battle Droids previously, however, so the split happened sometime after that book.

>What I'm curious about is actually two fold: 1. What year did the early sections of the Bounty Hunter Wars take place? 2. Would it be possible in 1 ABY for Zuckuss and 4-LOM to be working together (which I guess is somewhat dependent on Question 1)?<

The early sections take place from five to seven months after the battle of Yavin. So you're probably safe in having them be working together in 1 ABY.

TC
  3. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, fast on the draw. Thanks, Talon! ;-)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.