main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zuckuss Helmet!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by ZuckussIsMyHomeboy, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZuckussIsMyHomeboy

ZuckussIsMyHomeboy Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
    I am an aspiring costumer, and I'm trying to put together a Zuckuss costume ('cause he rocks). I'm not doing to badly, except for one vital piece - the helmet. So, I was wondering if anyone out there has one or would be willing to craft one for me, as I lack the skills, the tools, and the proper know-how. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so very much for your time.

ZIMH -- please have a look through the Welcome and thread index for all our forum rules -- especially the following on solicitation:

-No soliciting. This includes creating threads with the sole purpose of asking where to purchase unlicensed costumes and props or asking for someone to make and sell you an unlicensed costume and/or prop.

Thanks!

2. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    I've seen them pop up on Ebay from time to time. Other than that I don't know who makes such a thing.

3. Mister_Sidious

Mister_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2004
    I always get confused between Zuckuss and 4-LOM.

4. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    i have a zuckuss costume.i dont have any time to make another but i can send you some pics of the helmet as it was being made.
    email me
    skipjenn@comcast.net
    [image=http://www.highlandcitadel.com/501stso/events/galleries/albums/userpics/10006/pic023.jpg]

5. sal

sal Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Please handle any such offers via PM.

Thanks!

6. studiocreations

studiocreations Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2000
    ***** has molds for a 7/8 scale Zuckuss head. It would go great for anyone under 5 foot 6 inches.

Whoopsiedoodle! Please don't post links to unlicensed replica dealers! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.