1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

FanForce Community - Social Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Morgaine, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Morgaine GSFF CR

Been a while since I last posted here...

So, is everyone enjoying the Olympics? :D How is your team doing?

Came across this link today, thought it was kinda amusing: Find your Olympic body match
    Apparently I have the body of a male marathon runner... huh, could be worse I suppose. :p
  2. Lordban Jedi Knight

Apparently I have the body of a female 20km walker. It can get worse :p

Mostly enjoying the Olympics so far, just a bit miffed by Federer failing to get the Gold in Singles during his career (he's already limited physically, and in four years the tournament will be on clay...)
  3. Morgaine GSFF CR

lol :D

Aww yeah, I was rooting for Federer too. :( I mean, it's nice for Murray to get his "revenge" for the Wimbledon finale and winning "at home" and all that, but... I like Federer. He always seems so nice. Which is kind of a weird reason to root for a sports star I guess, but who cares. :p
  4. Lexi Jedi Padawan

It's been quiet here for a while now. Is everyone off to CVI or does anyone want to join me and whine about the fact that we're not there? :p
  5. Lordban Jedi Knight

Killer temperatures where I reside :p Keeps people quiet :D
  6. Morgaine GSFF CR

Summer's already over again here in Germany it seems, but last week it was indeed too hot to do anything, even post. :p

So how on earth did I manage to miss the fact that CVI is happening right now?? For some reason I thought it would be in spring next year... :oops:
  7. Shame I couldn't get there, just not got the time or money. I will definately make efforts to attend the next one.
    I hope those of you going have a great time.
  8. Lexi Jedi Padawan

I just saw that the next one will be in Europe! It's definitely a bit easier to attend a Celebration that is that much closer. It would be so much fun to go, considering how much fun I had at the first Celebration Europe :D
  9. Morgaine GSFF CR

Yeah, I always thought it wasn't quite worth travelling halfway around the world just to talk to people that I already talk to online anyway, but now it's going to be in Germany - I actually feel kinda obligated to attend. :p
  10. Only problem is I don't speak German, at least with the US though further away the language barrier is not (generally) an issue.
    Still, it should be easier and cheaper to get to CE2, I hope to be able to go.

Will there be a thread here about it, or is it going to have it's own forum?
  11. Morgaine GSFF CR

Well, I'm sure we can arrange some translation services for you guys. :D

Good question, maybe they'll just re-use the existing Celebration VI forum?
  12. FanForce on facebook should do an event also, for those who don't post so much here.

I've done one for FFUK's group, seeing as hardly anyone looks at the boards now.