1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

Lit Fleet Junkie Flagship- Enjoying time in dry dock!

Discussion in 'Expanded Universe' started by AdmiralNick22, Mar 21, 2012.

1. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

Fleet Junkies Ho!

Our flagship is currently undergoing upgrades and modifications, so let's enjoy our time in dry dock. :)

--Adm. Nick
  2. Havac Moderator of Your Temporary Lit Substitute

3. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

Hav! Welcome to dry dock. Here's to hoping that the new flagship will be up an running soon enough.
  4. Grand Admiral Jello Community and Expanded Universe mod-type person

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a trap.
  5. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

Jello! Fear not, no traps today. Your Star Destroyer is welcome in the dry dock.
    Gorefiend likes this.
  6. Grand Admiral Jello Community and Expanded Universe mod-type person

That sounds inappropriate.
  7. Havac Moderator of Your Temporary Lit Substitute

Well, I do believe it's a direct quote from Daala to Tarkin.
  8. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

Well, I kinda walked into that one. :oops:
  9. blackmyron Jedi Master

Next time, take 20 on your Trap Sensing roll.
  10. The2ndQuest Lit Mod With a Mouth

11. JackG Jedi Grand Master

So whatta 'ya think Nick, we upgrading to the Galactic Voyager or downgrading to Rebel One? I sure liked our old flagship :( hopefully our new flagship is wonderful
  12. Gorefiend Jedi Grand Master

We should stick with Home One. ;)
  13. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

Well, I am partial to Home One, but maybe we will get lucky and end up with a brand new Viscount-class Star Defender. :D
  14. Gorefiend Jedi Grand Master

Hmm… our we go "Luxury Fleet Junkies" and take the Star Jewel or some other Hutt Yacht ;)

[IMG]
  15. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

I am all for something a bit more modern and powerful. :cool:

[IMG]

--Adm. Nick
  16. Gorefiend Jedi Grand Master

:/ Why was Legacy cut short, otherwise I could properly now counter with some awesome Hutt war yachts.
  17. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

I had hoped that if Legacy continued that we would get a chance to see Hutt warships, Chiss warships, and Hapan warships. The series remains one of my all time favorites, but it is obvious that the series was forced to a rushed conclusion and probably could of gone on for several more years. Alas, I will never understand the reasoning that Dark Horse used to cancel the series, but that boat has sailed.

--Adm. Nick
  18. Gorefiend Jedi Grand Master

Vong as well, I always felt that the whole encounter Jariah Syn had in Monster was intended to eventually have him organize a war band of Vong against the Sith. Just like Blue would properly have something to do with uncovering the truth behind the Imperial Mission.
  19. AdmiralNick22 Jedi Grand Master

Not using the Yuuzhan Vong more or visiting Zonoma Sekot were missed opportunities, IMO. Though, to be fair, John & Jan were fleshing out an entire era in 24 page comics with limited space. This is part of the reason I have always hoped that JO would pen some Legacy era novels, as it would give him the space and opportunity to flesh things out more.

--Adm. Nick
  20. Gorefiend Jedi Grand Master

Well at least we got the Legacy Campaign Guide, which gave us some really nice background stuff on what was happening in the rest of the known galaxy and got me grinning really wide about the Imperial Sector Rangers being resurrected.