1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast Free Comic Book Day - May 5 Queen City Comics

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Bobachris12, Apr 28, 2012.

1. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Thank you Chris! (Also, I still have your guard robe!) Leaving at 2 is just fine.

If you can make it at 11:30 to allow time to change, that would be preferred.

Steve, I'll get in touch with you to figure out what time I'll be picking you up so we can also be there at 11:30.

Emil is providing us a place to change. I don't think that's been solidified before, but we have that.

Thank you again, guys!
  2. Otto_den_Ktulu Jedi Knight

Would it make more sense for me to be in my Dark Jedi as opposed to the Guard as it will just be you and Steve in Jedi?
  3. BPStoyle Jedi Master

I think Steve's doing his Han-esque smuggler, but I'm not picky. Whichever costume you'd like to do is fine by me!
  4. JediXXL Jedi Master

I'll be joining you as well, I got alot done and don't have to work after all...
  5. JediXXL Jedi Master

6. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Emil was very appreciative of us coming out. It was a beautiful day and we got to spend it outside the store taking photos with the guests. All in all, a very fun low-key event. Thanks to Gil, Chris, and Steve for making it out!
  7. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

I saw the line queuing up as I drove to work; you guys had a beautiful day for it!
    72Princess likes this.
  8. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

Glad to hear the event went well. Sometimes the more relaxed appearances are really the most fun. Except for the Bisons game, that is. [face_dancing]
    72Princess likes this.
  9. BPStoyle Jedi Master

I saw Emil today and he wanted to thank the group again. He says the four of us did a fantastic job.

He also mentioned some potential events coming up in the later months both for his shop and one of his convention ventures, so we may well get some more programming out of him. :)
  10. 72Princess Jedi Knight