1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast Let the dueling comense!!!!

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by WookieeJedi, Sep 2, 2012.

1. WookieeJedi Jedi Knight

Ok peeps im going to get the ball rolling and start dueling get togethers to brush off cobwebs....start working on buffalo comic con duels.....head start bison duels....duels used for event....or just plain ol get together of hack and slashing fun..... So far i know me and Bill R will be getting together next sat on 8th to work on some dueling.... anyone else intetested just chime in .....place meeting up hasnt been set in stone yet.
  2. JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight

Definitely need the work. Not sure about Saturday though as I still have work going on with my house, but we'll see. What time are you thinking and where?
  3. MilosMom Jedi Knight

I'd like to do a bit to keep limber and learn a few new tricks. Time and place will help.
  4. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

I am out for any kind of dueling for now. Not sure what I'll be able to do by next June... [face_praying]
  5. HipsterJedi34 Jedi Knight

I work 8-12. Anytime after Im totally good. Unless its really far and I have no gas. But otherwise thatd be fun
  6. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

We were talking early evening on Saturdays, like 6pm? Steve had a bunch of ideas as to where that he was looking into; we will def pick one based on weather and availability by Friday at the latest.
  7. Otto_den_Ktulu Jedi Knight

I'm always in for dueling. I'm not available this Saturday though. Perhaps after that though. :)