1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast May Pre-Star Wars Night Meeting

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Bobachris12, May 18, 2012.

1. JediProf Jedi Padawan

Will be there for the meeting. Will need to bring the padawans since Greg is out of town. Hopefully can get in a quick rehearsal with Chris after the meting.
  2. Darth erebus Jedi Master

just curious, will people be wearing star wars garb of just street clothes?
  3. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Street clothes. Some folks may bring a few costume pieces simply to test them for their duels in the show rehearsal, but that aside we typically save the costumes for the costumed events. :)
  4. Darth erebus Jedi Master

Kk thanks for the reply. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
  5. MusicalNeko Jedi Knight

I'll be there, but I'll be late because I get out of work at 6.
  6. VideoPrince Jedi Knight

Janice, Norma and Larry will be there for dinner, meeting and rehearsal.
    Kathleen will be there for meeting and rehearsal, dinner depends on if she's called in to work on Saturday, which won't be known for sure or not until it does or doesn't happen.
  7. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

I will be there for dinner, meeting and rehearsal. Marty hopes to be there for meeting and rehearsal, but this is dependent on volume of product on the load he's working. When the work is done, then he can leave.
  8. MilosMom Jedi Knight

I will be there for dinner plus all the rest.
  9. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

Good meeting, and I enjoyed watching all the duel rehearsals. It's obvious that you guys have been working very hard. It shows!
  10. Darth erebus Jedi Master

I had a great time last night! Even though I got I little lost on the way there :p heh. It was really nice to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know you all better :)
  11. JediXXL Jedi Master

Thanks for coming