1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast North Ridge - Party for the Parks - September 7

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by BPStoyle, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Bobachris12 NE USA RSA

I am going to have to miss this event.
  2. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Honestly I'm not sure if one could be arranged. The only weekend between now and the event is a holiday weekend. Will people be around for Labor Day weekend or be available on a weeknight?
  3. MilosMom Jedi Knight

Any day except Wednesday or Thursday. There is a small park at the end of my street if people want to do something.
  4. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Would Friday 8/31 in the evening work for people?
  5. MilosMom Jedi Knight

good for me
  6. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

Love the flash mob idea. Would we need some sort of music for that and for the duel(s)?

I checked clearance in my vehicle and it is also 33". [face_sigh]

My schedule looks good for 8/31. Warning: it's a full moon that night. [face_hypnotized]
  7. Darth Jelley Jedi Knight

Ok soooo...my wife checked my schedule...(I have no brain for keeping dates and such) we have nothing planned! (and the crowd goes wild) So I will be there ...and yes 8/31 looks good as well. :) Now I just gotta find out where we will be meeting. LOL
  8. 72Princess Jedi Knight

I have to find coverage for the Padawans before committing - AJ's flight arrives around 530pm. But I am hoping to make it as Jedi Leia...
  9. CapturedJedi Jedi Knight

Not in for this. sorry
  10. Darth erebus Jedi Master

8/31 works for me!

whipped up a mask for my sith costume. felt like it needed one and always planned on it having one.

[IMG]

what do you think?
  11. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

12. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

I would like to do this, but I'll need to borrow a lightsaber.
  13. JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight

That can be arranged...
  14. TK-9510 Jedi Master

Sounds like fun, but unfortunately I will not be in attendance for this.
  15. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

That Friday has become too busy for me to attend. I am fully out.
  16. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

So, does it look like we'll be having a mini-meeting on Friday?
  17. MrLevitan Jedi Knight

FOund out today that I will be gone and can't make this.
  18. WookieeJedi Jedi Knight

I should be good for this.... just gotta debate which costume(s) to bring lol
  19. BPStoyle Jedi Master

For anyone who can make it, we're going to have a small planning meeting for the event tomorrow night (8/31) at Kathleen's house at 7:30. thank you Kathleen for hosting (and Elaine for offering as well).

Please post to let us know whether or not you're able to make the meeting. Please PM Kathleen for directions if you need them.

We'll go over what logistics we can and try to see if we can piece together part of this flash mob to see if it's feasible. If it is, we can try to do a brief rehearsal or two next week if needed.
  20. Rogue1138 Jedi Knight

Can't make it.