1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast North Ridge - Party for the Parks - September 7

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by BPStoyle, Aug 21, 2012.

1. MilosMom Jedi Knight

It looks like it will be a really fun event. We need Sith!!! Come on guys, just because we were victorious at the Bison's game let's not slack off now.
    72Princess likes this.
  2. WookieeJedi Jedi Knight

Well I have a few sith to add where I can bring if needed and change costumes..... although Im not a big fan of flash mob stuff so dont know if in for that[face_thinking] ...... but could be in for a duel???[face_cowboy]
  3. Darth Jelley Jedi Knight

I will do my best to get to the rehearsal, and the event...unfortunately between my boss being a butthead and some unforseen financial snags I don't know if I can make it. Will let you know asap tho (probably by monday)
  4. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Jon and Steve are going to be working on a duel. Thank you guys!
  5. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

Steve - Don't worry about the flash mob being difficult. It will be pretty simple, but we think it will be very cool. We might even be able to use it at other events if it goes well here.
  6. Otto_den_Ktulu Jedi Knight

Sorry folks, but I'm unavailable for this event. I neglected to look at my schedule and the band has an early gig.
  7. MilosMom Jedi Knight

Norma has to check about Thursday, but will be a Sith on Friday. Will need to borrow a light saber.
  8. WookieeJedi Jedi Knight

I have many extra sith sabers....so im sure you can find one to fit your need.....as for flash mob its not that think would be difficult just never been a fan....even more so when saw they just came out and stood in one spot.... doing nothing. .but i guess if group really needs me to participate in carbonite freeze frame. I mean flash mob thiny....