1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

Oceania Oceania/Australasia/Down Under

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Rebel_Knight, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

It's not fun when it dries up though on the other end... when it rains, it pours... and you end up with several different things that you want to work on at once.
  2. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I know! I have a fiction, an RPG, and a costume on the go!! I'm gonna burn out if I keep this up!!
  3. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I want to turn someone into an elf... that came out odd :p

I mean.. I'm thinking of doing something Lord of the Rings related to do on the side sometime down the track. But I've got one more photoshoot to do for another set of portraits and I've already got several ongoing artworks, an RPG and a Fiction happening. I wish the Asgard will lend me one of their time dialation devices so I have more time to do it all.
  4. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

LOL! Aren't the Asgard extinct now, due to the Replicators? Doesn't SG1 have the technology now?
  5. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

Oh... the bulk of them self sacrificed themselves after giving us their knowledge/technology... something about their genes being irreparably damaged. We do have that off shoot in the Pegasus Galaxy...
  6. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I thought so, noble sacrifice.
    Corellian Outrider likes this.
  7. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I miss Thor... I was kinda hoping he would show up again. I wonder how the movie Thor would be if they showed his true form.... that lil blue-grey Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet and with the voice of Michael Shanks.
  8. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Damn! I started to read your line, and thought, yes, I can tell him Michael does his voice, but that thought slipped away really fast! :p
  9. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I need to watch the series again but I can't decide which season to start from.... there's so many great moments!

I did watch some bloopers, those are gold and especially that MacGyver one.
  10. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I loved that episode! But I stared at the VERY first ep, after watching the original movie...I wanted it all to make sense again!

LMAO! That is so funny!!!
  11. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

MacGyver is brilliant!

I might do the same, I'll start with the extended original film, then the final cut of Children of the Gods before starting the series again. It'll be like seeing old friends again.

This set had me in tears
  12. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Very funny stuff.

Im off to bed now, its late. Night.
  13. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I best head to sleep too, tomorrow will be a looong day.

Night night and sleep well
  14. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Why a long day, mine was. Daughter was ill, errands to run, applied for a job in person and then a Funeral this arvo. Feeling a little drained tonight.
  15. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I just got home not long ago and fixed myself up a hot choco. I had to be on campus for 11 hrs straight from 10am-9pm for Short 3D Animation Productions in the first half and then the Sound Media group consultations in the studios for the latter half.

Funerals are not fun to go to, I hope everything is well and that your daughter will get better soon.
  16. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Yeah, Im good, we're all fine here...how are you? :p

Long day indeed, but productive no doubt. ;) Working on a costume for the Australian Costumers Guild Ball in 2 weeks....

[IMG]

I am sticking sequins on it now, one by one by one by one......hours of work yet. Wings to make as well...
  17. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I'm glad you are well :), I've a mild headache but getting better now that I'm home. The story concept pitch went well for our short animation and I will have to round up a voice cast soon for the sound... always on the move :p

Oh wow, that gown is coming along well. Argh about the sequins, maybe a movie marathon while you do that would make it more easier to do... it works for me. I can't wait to see how they look with the wings!
  18. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I plan to be the butterfly queen! I have a tiara and plan to make bracelets for my wrists. Can you believe the butterflies have cost me more than the gown as I made the gown from a satin bed sheet!!!
  19. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

Oh... I believe that about the cost of the butterflies, they have some that are/look similar to those at work. Be sure to show how the gown looks when it's finished!

I haven't really been able to do much of my own personal works but I did whip this up over the weekend:

[IMG]
  20. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

That is LOVELY! Wow, you are so talented! She reminds me of a Disney Princess, Belle even.