1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

Oceania Oceania/Australasia/Down Under

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Rebel_Knight, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

Thank you :) It had been a few weeks since I've last drawn and I needed to exercise. It is Belle... the part when she realises how she really feels... that there's something there that wasn't there before.
  2. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I Got it in one! WOO HOO!! I thought it looked like Belle, I have a figure of her. I love the Disney Princess...all of them!

I just did this quiz on Face book and the Name Genie gave me this..

[IMG]

Kinda scary in its factual contents....
    Corellian Outrider likes this.
  3. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

It's hard to pick a a favourite, there's Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Rapunzel... I do have a soft spot for Nala but she's technically the Queen of the Pridelands and Mulan is a warrior, not of royal blood.

That Name Genie has definitely got it right.
  4. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Yeah, but how?!?!?

I love Belle, Cinderella and Arial....all that red hair!!
  5. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

If it was the actual Genie, then I would put it down to Robin Williams being a genius.... for that one...I'm not quite sure.

Hmm.. now I'll have to do a portrait/sketch of Cinderella and a proper one of Ariel. I love to attempt Rapuzel with all that hair.
  6. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

That would be cool indeed....the new Tangled version looks fun!

Wasn't Robin brillaint as the Genie!?!? Loved him!! I actually cried in Disneyworld in June when they started the Princess Parade....it was like all my childhood dreams came true at once! And all those Princes! :p
  7. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

Tangled was quite well done, I wish I could have seen that lantern sequence in stereoscopic 3D.
    Agreed! Robin is brilliant as the Genie. I thought he is great as Mrs. Doubtfire and Peter Pan (Hook). Disneyland and Disneyworld is on my list of places to visit, I wish I was able to go over to there and Celebration VI... have to plan for the next one.
  8. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

If it were just me, I would have done that, but as my whole famliy wanted the trip, I couldnt do the Celebration thing. We did do SW Weekends thought at Disneyworld Hollywood....BRILLANT!

[IMG][IMG]
    Corellian Outrider likes this.
  9. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

As you can see, my son and I were IN OUR ELEMENT!! We had a ball!
    JackG and Corellian Outrider like this.
  10. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

11. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

That would have been so much fun and you got to go on the new Star Tours! There is no place quite like Disney and that iconic Cinderella's castle in the background there. Did you get to see any special panels or hosted events?

Oh, I spy Flynn Rider and Rapunzel in that parade shot! :p
  12. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Yep, they were there! And no, only saw Jedi Training of the kids. Son and I rode Star Tours 5 times each, and got 5 different rides each! Had the BEST TIME Got some Mickey SW Stuff, even a Mickey in Jedi Robes and Donald as a Stormie! Very happy with that haul! Loved the SW theme there.
  13. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

So glad you've had an awesome time. I definitely have to go around then when I do get a chance to go over!
    All of this talk does make me miss Wonderland, that awesome themepark that we use to have just outside Sydney that closed down about 8 years ago. It would be great if Disney opens a park here in Australia.
  14. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I do remember that park, never went there sadly. Kids were too young back then for that kind of thing. We took them to Movieworld when they were younger and it was a waste of time and money....at least now they remember it.
  15. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I have a lot of fond memories of Wonderland... the Bush Beast, Zodiac, the Snowy River Rapids.... We used to always go on my mother's birthday as a tradition, one of the shops there is where I got my Simba. I've only been to the Gold Coast twice... went to Movieworld and Wet & Wild World back in '96 and went to DreamWorld and White Water World in '09 it was fun but I didn't find it as fun as Wonderland.
  16. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I guess I will never know. :( Did they pull it down or just leave it all there?
  17. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

It's all gone and residence or something is taking it's place. I remember reading somewhere that a foreign company had bought it, and closed down a third of it.... The reason given was that "Too many people felt that the park was too large to walk about in a day" which doesn't make sense. About a year or so after that, they had closed it down entirely... I think the rides were shipped out over seas or sold.
  18. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I do know how that is, Disney is HUGE, and it took two days per park....you just cant do them in one day!
  19. Corellian Outrider Outrider of the 'Corellian Order' and Art Curator

I find that's part of the appeal so people can come back and find something new. Of course they cut off the section with some of the great rides.
  20. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Its exhausting. There are Four Disney parks in Orlando, we chose to go to three, so we gave ourselves 6 days and it was shocking! After four days the kids were shattered, the travelling to and from took about 90 mins and every days was 12 hours full on. We ended up taking a few days off before going back. It takes alot out of you!