1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

Lit Paul Kemp Duology

Discussion in 'Expanded Universe' started by Drawantz, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Drawantz Jedi Padawan

Just looking for opinions here... Anyone think it's possible that the un-named duology could be Banite Sith? I'm thinking Zannah/Cognus/Millennial, Gravid/Gean, or a story about Tenebrous' master allowing the jedi to feel the dark side again and the Dark Jedi confict. Any of these would be awesome
  2. Sinrebirth SWC, ToR and EUC Mod-Imperator

I assume it'll be post-Crosscurrent post-FotJ (hopefully on the latter).
    Jedi Ben likes this.
  3. FiveThreeOhNine Jedi Grand Master

I'll take Kemp over Karp to continue the Banite Sith line.
  4. mistrx Jedi Master

We're sure it's not more TOR tie-ins?
  5. Lord Grey One Jedi Knight

I was pretty sure it was more TOR tie-ins.
  6. GGoodd Jedi Master

i also thought it was a old republic era set of novels (not a TOR tie-in) and me, i really hope they leave the 1000 years between bane and Sidious/maul open to imagination and not bore the crap out of us with 1000 years of sith politics, cause if there is any real jedi action in the novels, it wouldnt make any sense seeing as the jedi think the sith are extinct.
  7. GoodValors Jedi Master

This is what I was originally hoping too.

But, admittedly, I'm not sure I'd want a duology to finish off what would work perfectly fine as a standalone to tie-off the "trilogy", so it being TOR related won't surprise me.

Whatever it is, I just hope Kemp does get to finish off Jaden's story.
  8. Jenna Noi Jedi Youngling

Jaden Korr's story is not finished. i mean his clones story is not finished.
    Jedi Ben likes this.
  9. blackmyron Jedi Master

Darth Plageuis had an interesting twist on that - the Sith end up getting some powerful non-Jedi enemies who, while not knowing that they are Sith, still end up trying to destroy them (while not Force users like the Jedi, they also don't play nice like the Jedi)
  10. instantdeath Jedi Grand Master

I thought Kemp's TOR book was very good, so I wouldn't mind particularly if it was that.