1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

SouthWest RMFF Starfest planning Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Obey Wann, Mar 29, 2012.

1. DieWompRatDie Jedi Master

I've heard that we won't be having a table raffle/fundraiser, but that any donations will be accepted for the R2-KT Make a Wish Foundation auction happening on Saturday afternoon.

Also, in case you haven't heard, the RMFF April meeting will be at Starfest, this Saturday April 21st at 3 PM. We will probably have the meeting close to the RMFF table in the atrium area. In previous years, we snuck around the corner and had the meeting in the hallway close to the salon/deli area. It will probably not be a very long meeting as there is much going on!
  2. Katsu Ma_roy Jedi Padawan

Any chance of moving that? Dave Prowse will be with the 501st in the main atrium for the photoshoot...
  3. darthhair Jedi Padawan

I have a stack of 1/4 page flyers.
  4. darthhair Jedi Padawan

Meeting after the Lord Vader and 501st photo?

I will bring down the banners and stands, face in hole picture thing, and other goodies first thing on Saturday.

I am tired.
  5. darthhair Jedi Padawan

Kim thinks we should bring down the banner stands and photo stand today. Thoughts?
  6. darthhair Jedi Padawan

Looking for raffle tix and clone head.
  7. sithchick Jedi Knight

We made it!! Well we ROCKED it! It was a little hard some info over here, some over on FB, but like always I knew we would pull it off.
    DieWompRatDie likes this.