1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

Canada Star Wars Identities - Montréal, Québec

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Uilmuteiz, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Uilmuteiz French Canadian RSA | ASR Canadien Français

Star Wars Identities, the next exposition brought to you by X3 (Indiana Jones) with the blessings of Lucasfilms is opening on April 19th 2012 at the Montreal Science Center.

Is anyone coming over from the North East to visit this promising exhibit?
    If so, would anyone like to get together in the evening in one of our local restaurants for Juicy Bantha Ribs or things of the sort?

http://www.montrealsciencecentre.com/exhibitions/star-wars-identities.html

Star Wars Identités, la prochaine exposition de X3 (Indiana Jones) et avec l'accord de Lucasfilm, ouvre le 19 Avril prochain au Centre des Sciences de Montréal.

Est-ce que certains d'entre vous feront un voyage spécial afin de visiter cette exposition?
    Aimeriez-vous que l'on organise un souper en soirée afin de déguster de délicieuses côte-levés de Bantha?

http://www.centredessciencesdemontreal.com/expositions/star-wars-identites.html
  2. redlord CR France

Bonjour de France, Québec.

Nous esperons que cette expo traversera l'atlantique.

Hello from FRance, Quebec.

We hope the exhibit will cross the atlantic ocean.
  3. PreludeRM CR Calgary FanForce

I hope to see this in Edmonton after it leaves Montreal.
  4. JediXXL Jedi Master

Here are some pictures from the Identities exhibit,I was glad to have been able to see it!
  5. Jedi Five Jedi Padawan

I will be visiting this exposition sometime this Summer. Not to be missed!
  6. Yaz VolKanik Jedi Youngling

I will see this right after the month of May. I was anticipating this moment for a long time now! I'm quite happy that they chose Montreal :).
  7. Uilmuteiz French Canadian RSA | ASR Canadien Français

It's a really nice exposition. Everybody can appreciate it, from non-fan to fan. Movie aficionado to Prop buff.

Redlord, tu seras heureux d'apprendre que oui, elle est aussi prévu pour l'Europe.