1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast Star Wars Night - June 9

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Bobachris12, May 18, 2012.

1. Bobachris12 NE USA RSA

What: Star Wars Night with the Buffalo Bisons
    When: Saturday June 9
    Where: Coca Cola Field
    Time: arrival by 4pm. /. Gates open at 5. / Gametime is 6:05pm

Let's use this thread to wrap up the final planning.

Please post what costume you are wearing, as well as any table staff.

We will be auctioning off an Ultrasaber again this year, and will staff our usual group table ( fliers, coloring pages, picture slide show) but also have a number of sw suckers to offer for donations. We may need volunteers to staff the table/sell raffle tickets while in costume.

There will be a rehearsal in the late morning/ early afternoon to practice the Storm of Sith once more. We are welcome to stay at the ballpark with lunch provided by the team

After the game, we are invited back to the Adams Mark for a post game dinner of pizza/ wings.

Parking for N R members will be free. I will email a parking pass to those attending, but I must know you are attending BEFORE the day of the event.
  2. 72Princess Jedi Knight

I will be there- will arrive for the morning CALL time.
    Costume: Princess Leia: ANH, I will also bring my Jedi Leia costume if needed
  3. BPStoyle Jedi Master

I'll likely be there prior to the morning call time just to go over last-minute details.

I'll have ROTJ Luke for the game, then switched over to Master Luke for the show.
  4. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

I plan on arriving for the late morning rehearsal.
    Costume: Quinlan Vos, AOTC
    I would be happy to man a table or do whatever else is needed.
  5. JediXXL Jedi Master

I will be there in the morning.
    Costumes: Rebel Pilot, Jedi, Imperial Crewman as needed
  6. VideoPrince Jedi Knight

We will be there all day as needed.
    Larry - Jedi
    Janice - Emperor, possibly Jedi and or Corellian.
  7. MrLevitan Jedi Knight

Both Elizabeth and I will be there all day. We can help do whatever is needed
    Elizabeth - Luminara
    Dan - Grievous, Tarful, Rebel Pilot, and Snowy
  8. BPStoyle Jedi Master

On Friday Anthony told me that (with 3 weeks left to go) the team has already sold more pre-sale tickets for the Star Wars Night event this year than they did last year.

Who's ready for a sold-out game!!!???
  9. MilosMom Jedi Knight

Huzzah, or hooray if you prefer. Will be there all day, Sith and of course anything else needed, probably table or photo wrangler.
  10. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

Bazinga!

I will be there by 4, or earlier if I am needed for a practice or set-up of table goodies. I can work the table as needed, (preferably out of costume, if possible) until I am needed on the field as Obi-Mom.
  11. RingoStarrkiller Jedi Knight

I be in my birthday suit for the game...or I guess I could do that Starkiller guy instead.
  12. HipsterJedi34 Jedi Knight

Costume support for game, Jedi for show. Probably be there early unless prom night is strenuous then probably the first rehearsal
  13. TK-9510 Jedi Master

The following WILL be in attendance:

1.) Peter Sr. as 501st Clontrooper til 7th inning; then Jedi Master My'Ko for the show.
    2.) Peter Jr. as Sith Acolyte; character name TBD
    3.) William as Sith padawan; character name TBD
    4.) Katherine as Jedi padawan; no character name. She will only be in it for a few innings by the table
    5.) Amy as Amy; she would like to help out at the NR table for about half the game. I will confirn the exact length of assistance.
  14. TK-9510 Jedi Master

PS: Me and the boys will be there all day; Katherine and Amy will arrive later in the afternoon.
  15. JediXXL Jedi Master

"Amy as Amy?" [face_thinking]

Which movie was Amy in again? :p
  16. Ian Jedi Youngling

I will be bringing TIE pilot, X wing pilot and Grand Moff. I also have a jedi if you want me to bring that too.
  17. WookieeJedi Jedi Knight

I will be there all day as Savage Opress (SAVAGE SMASH!!!).... time arrive will depend how long takes to get me all horny and my makeup on LOL
  18. CapturedJedi Jedi Knight

Steve Sr will be there as Imperial Crewman , Imperial Gunner, and generic Sith. Will be there in the morning.
  19. JediHeadBanger97 Jedi Knight

I will be there as Darth Rylan a.k.a Sith Acolyte.
  20. JediProf Jedi Padawan

I will be there as a Rutian Jedi Twi'lek during the game and then Jedi for the show. I want a picture with Quinlan Vos this year!