1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast Star Wars Night - June 9

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by Bobachris12, May 18, 2012.

1. 72Princess Jedi Knight

this is a great topic- definitely to be discussed at a future meeting.

Generally we hold a brief meeting at the Annual Picnic, which is to be held July 29- thread for the picnic coming soon.
    Minutes for the last meeting coming soon as well- have not had much computer time lately....

We can certainly add this to the agenda for either the July mtg or the Aug mtg (TBD).

When I have participated in the Strong Museum SW events they give us lanyards - not to be worn ver the costume- it can be hidden, just needs to be easily accessible when asked for credentials by the staff.
  2. 72Princess Jedi Knight

the special order tshirts are in- please get your $5 per shirt (CASH OR PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE)to me as soon as possible if you have not done so already. I will be at the Bisons' game on the 21st- I will collect $ but NOT DISTRIBUTE TSHIRTS AT THE GAME. I will distribute them at the Picnic on the 29th. You will not get your shirt unless you have paid.

You may contact me by PM, cell phone or email if you have any questions. Orders were taken at the Bisons' event and the recruitment mtg. Late orders CANNOT be accepted. i will also send out an email to the group for those who are not on the boards
  3. quigonschuel Jedi Master

Unless I've been living under a rock for the last month, has any footage from the live show been put up yet? Can't seem to find any...:confused:
  4. BPStoyle Jedi Master

You'd be correct.
  5. JediXXL Jedi Master

Based on the tragic events at the theatre in Colorado, I would not be suprised if there are some changes made in the ability to wear costumes in public.
  6. quigonschuel Jedi Master

OK. At least I'm not going crazy...too late!8-}
  7. quigonschuel Jedi Master

Me neither. I HOPE not, but I wouldn't be shocked if there were changes to be made.
  8. BPStoyle Jedi Master

We'll see. It's a year away. My hope is that that is not the case. Honestly I'd be more worried about someone coming through the service level trying to do something than someone posing as an attendee.