1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

EUC ~The EUC Jedi ~ "Always on the MOVE!"

Discussion in 'Expanded Universe' started by CPL_Macja, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

Very well. You both will owe me...a favor. Of my choosing, at a future date. I enjoy having people owe me.

*points right arm at the ZJJ and activates the flame thrower there, hopefully burning the creature away*

[IMG]
  2. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*both*

We reserve the right to not agree to something TRULY OUTRAGEOUS though.
  3. Mesa Zombie Jar Jar Jedi Master

Burns away, but the smoke carries its essence elsewhere, to be resurected at another time...
  4. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

We have an accord.

EDIT: Oh, it worked. That was easier than I thought. :p
  5. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*me*

Yep...back to kicking back and waiting for the move. Being isolated on a planet that idolizes you is kind of nice...

*Lenea*

You got that right...NOW I WANT MY OWN ACCOUNT!!!
  6. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

:rolleyes: So make yourself one.

[IMG]
  7. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

On the boards that are (hopefully) only lasting a few more hours? Kind of pointless...
  8. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

If that is your attitude, why complain? :p

[IMG]
  9. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

Complaining about THE MOVE...not the fact I can't just get an account here...
  10. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

Sounded like she wanted her own account now regardless. :p

[IMG]
  11. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

Yeah well...shut it di'kut!!
  12. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

13. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

My head cannot cope with this mess.....I'm making my own mess over at the new boards where I just discovered I moved 80 threads three times to the same place, now I have 160 deletes to do.....my head hurts.
  14. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

Ouch. [:D] Addie, sounds like you need it.

[IMG]
  15. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*me*

Ouch...hope things go better there. And if I seem rather snappy (or Lenea) its because we're getting EXTREMELY TICKED OFF at those 'nah nah there is no move' people. Makes me want to go pu....*hit in the head*

*Lenea*

It is bad when I have to calm him down...
  16. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

I think Im making a bigger mess than I'm supposed to, now I think I might wait and talk to my successor and get his thoughts on this mud pile I just created.....its quite pretty.
  17. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*me*

*out-cold*

*Lenea*

I might have over done it...in any case, we're so ticked off since we know that the mods (like you Addie) are working so hard on this, and we've got that little group of people spitting all over that. Very few things tick Sky-Guy off...and that's one of them. So in this case[:D] from both of us, and good luck getting it done.
  18. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

Waiting might be best Addie. It will give you a chance to catch your own breath too, sounds like you could use a break. [face_tired]

[IMG]
  19. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*me*

*still out cold*

*Lenea*

Yep...over-did it...and yeah, might be a good move to just take a break Addie. I hate waiting...but I don't want you to run ragged. Even if you do hate me...[:D]
  20. CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master