1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

EUC ~The EUC Jedi ~ "Always on the MOVE!"

Discussion in 'Expanded Universe' started by CPL_Macja, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

Go CPL!!!
  2. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Just tired, 6 hours sleep between doing this and doing this again.....pressure! Add to that my teenage daughter, and housework and I may turn Sith!

Then again, here's an image. I get in the shower, I notice a bit of mold, my pet hate. So I get the cleaner out the cupboard and start scrubbing the entire shower....and as I'm in the floor of the shower scrubbing the floor in my birthday suit and stop and think.... "OMG....Adalia has sunk to a new low....." I think I just lost my edge :p
  3. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

[face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

EDIT: Oh my Addie. Sounds like you really need that break.

[IMG]
  4. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*me*

*Still out like a light*

*Lenea*

Can I say I'm worried now? And why am I so sappy now? Oh well...just take a break when you need one Addie. I have to stay in the Pyramid and keep Sky-Guy from going all Sith on the detractors (yes...it is THAT bad)

Lenea EDIT: In point of fact...I feel like he may be nearing Sith status around them...really needs to stay in the Pyramid...and that's coming from the one who wants to be a Sith sometimes...
  5. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

He's as dark as Im feeling? Interesting....

Ok, now just done the coding on my own board and now I plan to drink coke while ironing shirts and moving the Victorian forums.... Busy mind is a good thing....days drag otherwise
  6. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

Glad you got it figured out Addie.

[IMG]
  7. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

Like I said...very few things get him angry. What things DO get him angry though...you don't want to be around. And that includes cracking jokes at the expense of people like you who are doing all this work for nothing (in their minds).
  8. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Hey, he can relax, when he wakes up, I complain, but in a strange way I like feeling like I'm doing stuff, important stuff that helps others....
  9. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

It is appreciated. :)

[IMG]
  10. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

Which is why it annoys him. He doesn't like negative people, especially when they spread it around, via making fun of people who like doing what their doing. And other things like that. Normally I wouldn't complain...but an angry Sky-Guy is not a good thing for me...

Lenea EDIT:

And yes, all the work is appreciated here. By EVERYONE here on Abydos[:D]
  11. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Its fun seeing what the Fan Forces were talking about in 2002 as well....
  12. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

[face_laugh]

Well before my time here.

EDIT: and with that I think I am off for the night. G'nite

[IMG]
  13. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

Same for Sky-Guy...didn't join till '09 here. And I wonder how long he'll be out...oh well, don't get an angry Sky-Guy or you'll get a Sith on your butt...those people should be happy he's out cold.

Lenea EDIT: And for both our sakes (and our blood-pressure) I think we're sticking to the EUC. I REALLY don't want to see what would happen if we don't...[face_worried]
  14. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Night Bardan, hopefully see you on the other side of this!!

June 2003 for me...
  15. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*Lenea*

See you later Mando di'kut:p
  16. CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master

17. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

*me*

I found it too!

*Lenea*

GET ME AN ACCOUNT!!!
  18. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Careful might need two operating systems as this might log out if you go there and stay here...
  19. Skywalker_T-67 Jedi Grand Master

Oh I'm getting off now...assuming it works. The thing doesn't want to log me off the temps for some reason...
  20. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

See you on the other side. ;)