1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

The Lost Sith Tribe, how would the Old Jedi Order react to them?

Discussion in 'Expanded Universe' started by Joe_Garelli, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Joe_Garelli Jedi Knight

You know how they just emerged during Lukes era because of ship and made themselves known on their own terms, but what happens if some colonists during the Old Republic era chose their planet Kesh to settle on and didnt realize what the Lost Sith Tribe were?

Then they kill the colonists and take their ships and leave the planet after building a fleet, of course Yoda and the Jedi Order exist during this time and they would discover them, then again so would Palpatine, he and Darth Plagueis might have one hell of a shock upon hearing news of Sith Lords roaming around in The Outer Rim, it could ruin his plans, but they might make a useful Sith lightning rod like Caedus did too, drawing attention to themselves and killing Jedi, all because a few colonists decided that Kesh looked like a good world to settle on, then paid the price in blood afterwards.
  2. instantdeath Jedi Grand Master

I imagine the first reaction would be utter terror. Afterwards, they'd likely attempt to destroy them, or at least capture and "convert" as many as possible.
  3. Sinrebirth SWC, ToR and EUC Mod-Imperator

It'd be the same situation, I expect, but a lot more Jedi losses in the short term, until they realised what was harassing them.
  4. Todd the Jedi Jedi Grand Master

[IMG]
    "I will destroy you all!!!"
    instantdeath likes this.
  5. Force Smuggler Jedi Grand Master

That would be interesting to see. Palpatine and Plagueis would use them as a lightning rod like someone else said. Maybe that would be the new Clone Wars. If Qui-Gon was still alive, he would try to befriend one of the Sith I bet. I don't think anyone else would
  6. AngeDéchu Jedi Master

Just to point it out, a Jedi did met the Tribe.
  7. JohnJacksonMiller Jedi Master

You will get part of an answer in Lost Tribe of the Sith - Spiral #2 -- out next week. And it raises another question, which is how the old Sith would react to them...
  8. AngeDéchu Jedi Master

Uh, remember guys, there was someone from the Jedi Covenant that ended up on Khesh.