1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

FanFic The Lounge (fanfic social thread is back)

Discussion in 'Fan Activities' started by SilSolo, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Ceillean Jedi Master

2. aalagartassle Jedi Grand Master

:( dam. Rest in peace Felsgoddess, you were a wonderful writer and taken far before your time
  3. TrakNar Jedi Grand Master

Oh no! :( I liked her writing, too... That is a shame. My condolences to her family.
  4. Dana Jedi Master

That sucks. :(
  5. Book-Geek Jedi Master

6. JediMara77 Jedi Master

Very sad news indeed. :(
  7. Iverna Jedi Master

Oh no, that's really sad! My heart goes out to her husband and the rest of her family. I'll miss her, as I'm sure we all will. She was a lovely person and a talented writer.

I hope that wherever she is now, she's at peace and happy.
  8. earlybird Jedi Master

My condolences to her family. I loved her writing
  9. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin

I was only familiar with her due to seeing her name in Fan Fic. My condolences to her family and friends. :(

@};-
  10. Valairy_Scot Jedi Grand Master

Sincere condolences as well.
  11. Sinrebirth SWC, ToR and EUC Mod-Imperator

As someone who knew her by fanfic, and I believe by her occasional wanderings into the EUC, I can only add my heartfelt condolences in this. Very sad :(
  12. Draconarius Jedi Grand Master

Oh no. :( My thoughts go out to her husband and family.
  13. daenabenjen42 Jedi Knight

Wandered in to browse, and... :eek: That's awful! Sincere condolences to her family and friends. (And also thank you to her husband for remembering to tell us.)

@};-
  14. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin

15. TrakNar Jedi Grand Master

Oh geez... Was the other guy trying to run a red light? I hope he is indicted for vehicular manslaughter and may the guilt consume him from the inside out for the rest of his miserable life.
  16. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin

From the description it sounds like he was going pretty fast as both cars went into a ditch. I'd have guessed drunk or drugs if it happened late at night but this was during the afternoon. It doesn't say how old the other driver is.
  17. TrakNar Jedi Grand Master

"Failure to stop" reads to me as trying to beat the traffic light. It might have been yellow when the guy tried to plow through. No matter the reason for this "failure to stop," he should be indicted.
  18. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin

Oh I agree. Unless there were mitigating circumstances (person having a heart attack, for example) vehicular manslaughter for a start.
  19. TrakNar Jedi Grand Master

Along with that massive guilt of knowing that he had taken a life. I don't wish the man harm, just mental anguish and every day feeling like he had been sucker-punched in the gut.
  20. halibut Administrator