1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast The North Ridge (gasp!) Talks Star Wars

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by BPStoyle, Aug 7, 2012.

1. BPStoyle Jedi Master

This thread is for any discussions on Star Wars. The movies, the EU, collecting, etc. Costuming and cool memes aside we don't always get into discussions about the saga that brings us all together. So talk away!
  2. BPStoyle Jedi Master

3. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

I think you should enjoy the movies, and ignore reality for a little while.
  4. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

I like when fantasy comes so close to reality you're no longer certain it is fantasy.
  5. RingoStarrkiller Jedi Knight

I tried putting this a long time ago, and no one cared.....thanks guys...
  6. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

Imitation is the sincerest form of.... plagarism?
  7. quigonschuel Jedi Master

8. Darth erebus Jedi Master

while looking at the realistic aspects of our favorite films can be fun, i agree with the thought it is best to just enjoy the movie while you are viewing it. But it is quite a hoot to discuss the many ways luke should have died. It would be pretty interesting to see what happened if luke bit it. Would his death make leia realize her force sensitivity? would obi wan have appeared to her to tell her? This also makes me think of the the force unleashed where lord starkiller goes to hoth to kill luke during the assault on the rebel base. and now i am watching ESB :p
  9. Team Padme Jedi Knight

I really need to finish Tempest. The third book in the LOTF series.
  10. Darth Jelley Jedi Knight

I've NEVER seen that level on Force Unleashed!! Where??!!
  11. JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight

Crossing borders to that other franchise... and I quote:"This isn't reality, this is fantasy. You wanted some adventure? How's this? The old adreniline goin', huh?"

Now back to our regularly scheduled Star Wars conversation.
    72Princess likes this.
  12. Darth erebus Jedi Master

you can get it either as downloadable content of in the ultimate sith edition of the game.
  13. 72Princess Jedi Knight

Nice TREK reference there Uhura!!!
  14. Darth Jelley Jedi Knight

[QUOTEyou can get it either as downloadable content of in the ultimate sith edition of the game.][/QUOTE]
    Dammit...another reason I wish I still had my PS3 :(
  15. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

So quiet on these boards with all our friends in Florida... ^:)^

Hope everyone gets home safely and all avoid the wrath of Isaac.
    72Princess likes this.
  16. HipsterJedi34 Jedi Knight

Fun fun fun with Steve, Dan, Biz, Karen, Larry, Janice, Greg, and Michelle...along with my fam. Got to meet Ben Burtt and also Peter Mayhew (again :p). Anywho, found something new on museum replicas to add to jedi costume. Anyone who enjoys and loves star wars should consider attending a Celebration, pending on if they hold them anymore
  17. BPStoyle Jedi Master

They just announced Celebration Europe 2, so I doubt they are going to cease anytime soon.
  18. HipsterJedi34 Jedi Knight

I do hope they continue to be held at OCC. Very well run this year and the convention center is great. Anyways, the other two prequel movies come out in 3-d next year in September and October. That's pretty exciting news. Hopefully the OT comes out in theaters in 2014