1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast The North Ridge Turns Ten - 10th Anniversary Discussion

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by BPStoyle, Aug 13, 2012.

1. BPStoyle Jedi Master

So far. It'd be nice if a few more members posted, but with CVI that may not happen soon.
  2. 72Princess Jedi Knight

3. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

We still have a few regulars in the group who have not responded to this yet.

Helloooo out there.....??
  4. Darth erebus Jedi Master

im going to throw my request off for the 29th in tonight when i go into work
  5. MilosMom Jedi Knight

Looking forward to it.
  6. Rogue1138 Jedi Knight

Sundays are better for me as they're my only guaranteed day off.
  7. JediXXL Jedi Master

Once the date is set I can decide if I'm able to go or not...
  8. JediKnightLisa Jedi Padawan

Any evening should be fine for the three of us, except 9/29 might not work out
  9. Bobachris12 NE USA RSA

September 22 or 23 Are the only days all month that Mindy and I are free. Between weddings and family birthdays, our schedule is jam packed.

If needed, we could always move this into October if needed. It would have to be early October as we have a slate of events rolling in.
  10. Bobachris12 NE USA RSA

September 22 or 23 are the only days Mindy and I are free. We are booked with family parties and weddings the rest of the month
  11. JediKnightLisa Jedi Padawan

Any definitive date yet? September is right around the corner. :)
  12. BPStoyle Jedi Master

CVI-ers, you're on deck. Post now or forever hold your peace.
    72Princess likes this.
  13. MusicalNeko Jedi Knight

The 29th is possible for me, depending on work. I'll be in performances for my show then, but those are in the day.
  14. HipsterJedi34 Jedi Knight

Id prefer it be a saturday, any saturday is good.
  15. 72Princess Jedi Knight

I have written down dates and availability in the event we lose this thread WHEN the boards go live this weekend... [face_nail_biting]
  16. Darth erebus Jedi Master

omg! its happening!? its finally happening~! *holds breath!*
    72Princess likes this.
  17. TK-9510 Jedi Master

9/29 is good for the Myhalenkos. I'll try not to load up on cinnamon squares for breakfast that morning ;) if y'all remember last years incident [face_sick].
  18. TK-9510 Jedi Master

We can do the 22nd as well if need be.
  19. 72Princess Jedi Knight

Updated Bryan's previous list

Saturday 9/22
    Anna, Kathleen, Steve Sr., Bill R, Larry, Janice, Elaine, Michelle, Mike & Kristin, Dave Baro., Bryan, Lisa, Dave, Victoria, Chris and Mindy, Peter & Co.
    Total Available: 18

Sunday 9/23
    Anna, Kathleen, Steve Sr., Bill R, Larry, Janice, Elaine, Michelle, Mike & Kristin, Dave Baro., Bryan, Marty, Lisa, Dave, Victoria, Chris and Mindy,
    Total Available: 18

Saturday 9/29
    Jon, Anna, Kathleen, Steve Sr., Bill R, Victor, Larry, Janice, Elaine, Michelle, Mike & Kristin, Dave Baro., Bryan, Jess (Maybe), Peter & Co., Jon, Victor
    Total Available:17/18

Sunday 9/30
    Jon, Anna, Kathleen, Steve Sr., Bill R, Larry, Janice, Michelle, Mike & Kristin, Dave Baro., Bryan, Marty, Lisa, Dave, Victoria, Jon
    Total Available: 17

I'm not counting family in the tally even though they would be invited.

Not specifically stated good dates: Steve Lu. (Just let me know Steve, I didn't want to assume availability for all four dates just because you didn't state conflicts)

Gil will post once a date is set
  20. BPStoyle Jedi Master

I'm inclined to go with the 22nd to accommodate Chris & Mindy.
    72Princess likes this.