1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

NorthEast The North Ridge Turns Ten - 10th Anniversary Discussion

Discussion in 'FanForce' started by BPStoyle, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Bobachris12 NE USA RSA

Thanks Bryan.

If we can get as many of us there together it would be great. I've always said we do things together and as a group that I consider a second family, would mean a lug to me personally.
  2. MilosMom Jedi Knight

22nd is good for me.
  3. Darth erebus Jedi Master

i concur. 22nd is good plus i wont have to call off work :p
  4. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight

9/22 is still good for me. However, as September fast approaches, I hope we can settle on this soon.
  5. Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Master

I agree that Chris and Mindy need to be in attendance. They are also available on the 23rd.

It's an unfortunate reality that no single date is good for everyone... [face_worried]
  6. quigonschuel Jedi Master

Unfortunately, I'm out for the 22nd as we just made plans to see "How To Train Your Dragon" at the arena earlier this week.
  7. 72Princess Jedi Knight

The 22nd is good for us!!
  8. JediProf Jedi Padawan

22nd works for us as well!
  9. MrLevitan Jedi Knight

I'm game with 22 or 23. You can't have a party without the founder!

If I am in town I will be there. Sad to say that........
  10. WookieeJedi Jedi Knight

I will make myself good for any date but saturdays are easier...let me know date soon and ill check resturant for availability.....or i can check all dates if that helps i guess
  11. 72Princess Jedi Knight

okay let's wrap this up ... lets say Sept 22 - mark your calendars. On a different subject - I am negotiating a Sept date for a meeting- tentative Sept 15th- will start a thread once confirmed.

Steve Lu- please check availability and prices. I will call a few places as well and will post results.
  12. JediKnightLisa Jedi Padawan

13. BPStoyle Jedi Master

Steve - Check the 22nd, and if that doesn't work, check the 23rd as a backup. But let's see if the 22nd will work with Pane's.
  14. 72Princess Jedi Knight

I have been out of town - will call a few places tomorrow SAT if I can.
  15. TK-9510 Jedi Master

22nd would work fine for us, too.