1. The NEW boards are up and running!
    Boards.TheForce.net

POSTING ON THIS BOARD HAS BEEN DISABLED

EUC The Sith Fan Club - Having a slight Sith malfunction, but everything's fine now. How are you?

Discussion in 'Expanded Universe' started by Sinrebirth, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Sinrebirth SWC, ToR and EUC Mod-Imperator

A wish I shall now grant!
  2. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

And while @halibut is in a not so forgiving mood, get him to read what he wrote!!!
  3. halibut Administrator

who wrote what now?
  4. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

There!!
  5. halibut Administrator

Of course he was English. The best baddies always are.
  6. Addie Retiring RSA 5 days to go!

Wonderful.... o_O[face_phbbbbt]
  7. Despised1 Jedi Master

True that!

Peter Cushing (Tarkin), Christopher Lee (Dooku), Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine), Terence Stamp (Zod), Alan Rickman, Tim Roth (Various), Charles Dance (Last Action Hero).

Some of my favorite villains have been portrayed by English actors.
  8. Despised1 Jedi Master

I had an amazingly fun night. I am starting my own Tae Kwon Do gym in September, and based on the interest shown at tonight's open house I think I will have around 30-40 students.

[face_dancing]
  9. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

Congrats D1. Hope everything works out for you.
    Despised1 likes this.
  10. Despised1 Jedi Master

So do I, I am more afraid to get overwhelmed with too many students at this point. Should be fun though, and the extra income will be nice.
  11. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

My ex-brother in law has his own gym. He teaches Kajukenbo. I took some lessons but i never got around to getting back to it. I miss it.
  12. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

My daughter started Tae Kwon Do a few months ago, she loves it.

[IMG]
    Despised1 likes this.
  13. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

It's good to start young.My niece and nephew are into kickboxing. They are pretty good.
  14. Despised1 Jedi Master

A few instructors I know also do amateur kickboxing, it would be fun if I wasn't so old....but you never know....I really would like to do it.

My daughters are both in TKD as well, it has been good for them. It is nice to see so many people getting involved in sports like that, there are so many benefits to be had.
    Bardan Jusik likes this.
  15. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

I want to get in to kickboxing it's a great workout. I really need that too.:p
  16. Despised1 Jedi Master

Excellent cardio workout, and it is always fun to kick people....punching isn't too bad either. Once you get past getting punched it is fun, taking kicks isn't bad unless you take a liver shot.
  17. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

Well i always enjoyed fighting and yeah it's fun to hit and kick people. I can take a few hits too.
  18. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

Well Sinre it's almost time for the month of the Sith.
  19. Bardan Jusik EUC 1st Mando Chancellor

Yes soon Sithtember will be upon us.

[IMG]
  20. Teegirl00 Jedi Grand Master

I was born in Sithtember[face_devil]