main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Jedi Council Forums.

1. MercenaryAce liked Darth Corydon's post in the thread Lit Sex and Star Wars.

did we forget andor went to a flipping strip club in episode one of andor

May 14, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  2. MercenaryAce liked Todd the Jedi's post in the thread Lit Sex and Star Wars.

Oh no, won't someone think of the horny fanboys!

May 14, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  3. jSarek liked Sinrebirth's post in the thread Comics Dark Empire Trilogy.

Which is the issue of having different companies publishing things with less central control. That being said Crimson Empire is a...

May 14, 2024 at 9:50 PM
  4. earlybird-obi-wan liked GregMcP's post in the thread Characters The ABCs of our OCs.

N is for Nurse Nellie Nightingale. A home visitation nurse for the Lower Ariana Spire Council (Floors 22 to 96), South Eastern...

May 14, 2024 at 9:48 PM
  5. DarthPhilosopher liked Jabba-wocky's post in the thread JCC Political ****posting Thread.

Somehow, Palpatine returned.

May 14, 2024 at 9:47 PM
  6. earlybird-obi-wan liked OCDatabaseSock's post in the thread Characters The OC Revolution | NEW! 2Q 2024 Challenge Is Up: Friendship.

That is an excellent idea! I like that, though the only slight piece of logistical difficulty concerns where I would post that list in...

May 14, 2024 at 9:47 PM
  7. earlybird-obi-wan liked Findswoman's post in the thread Challenge May Is WIP Month!—AND WE'RE OFF!.

:rose: I can relate, because I’ve made very little progress on my goals this past week and a half or so. Part of that was due to being...

May 14, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  8. earlybird-obi-wan liked Raissa Baiard's post in the thread Challenge May Is WIP Month!—AND WE'RE OFF!.

I'm feeling kind of stuck on my small goals; the stories have both been dormant for a while barring a few half-shebsed attempts to get...

9. earlybird-obi-wan liked Findswoman's post in the thread Challenge May Is WIP Month!—AND WE'RE OFF!.

@ViariSkywalker and @earlybird-obi-wan way to go and congratulations on completing those goals! =D= I’ve got them recorded in the index...

10. earlybird-obi-wan replied to the thread Saga - PT A Shattered Minds Eye.

A beautiful ceremony and a great chapter

11. earlybird-obi-wan liked ConservativeJedi321's post in the thread Saga - PT A Shattered Minds Eye.

Chapter 19: Insight and Spirit (Part 2) Now how to get back up? It only took her a second of thinking, if there is one thing she knew,...

May 14, 2024 at 9:44 PM
  12. earlybird-obi-wan liked Vek Talis's post in the thread Before - Legends Watery Eyes (Mods' Dare Challenge - KotOR era, OCs, Revan cameo).

Thank you for reading! Manaan is one of my favorite places in KOTOR and was sad they didn't include it in KOTOR II. And Revan is always...

May 14, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  13. Drac39 liked Reynar_Tedros's post in the thread Amph What was the last movie you saw? (Ver. 2).

This is Spinal Tap Lick My Love Pump is, like, top five hardest laugh a movie’s ever gotten out of me.

May 14, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  14. Sarge liked DarthIshtar's post in the thread JCC 2024 Fitness Goals.

It’s good advice. It’s hard to be sick this year. I used to be around people who were aware of what I had issues with while sick. Now,...

May 14, 2024 at 9:20 PM