main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Jedi Council Forums.

1. jedi_master_ousley liked Darth Guy's post in the thread Senate Our Corporate Overlords vs Orange Stained Fascism: the 2024 US Presidential Election Thread.

She's willingly a part of this genocidal administration. No reason to believe she would be any better.

May 15, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  2. DarthYan replied to the thread Comics Dark Empire Trilogy.

Some felt that Palpatine coming back (or his death at Endor being one of many) cheapened Anakin's sacrifice. It had interesting ideas...

3. Luke02 liked Juliet316's post in the thread Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!).

Maybe they'll use that to promote WWE RAW's move to Netflix and have RAW commentator Pat McAfee in the booth?

4. Luke02 replied to the thread Senate Our Corporate Overlords vs Orange Stained Fascism: the 2024 US Presidential Election Thread.

@Vaderize03 The NYT poll that everyone is freaked out about polled six people between the ages of 18 and 29. Let me say that again. They...

May 15, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  5. DarthYan replied to the thread Comics Dark Empire Trilogy.

Why was there a two year gap between the first Dark Empire and the second?

May 15, 2024 at 3:53 PM
  6. Juliet316 replied to the thread Games TV Episode Title Game.

Meat.

May 15, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  7. Juliet316 replied to the thread Arena The Official NFL Discussion Thread (Now Featuring Time's Person of the Year, Taylor Swift!).

Maybe they'll use that to promote WWE RAW's move to Netflix and have RAW commentator Pat McAfee in the booth?

May 15, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  8. JABoomer liked Sinrebirth's post in the thread Lit Fleet Junkie Flagship- The technical discussions of the GFFA (Capital Ships thread Mk. II).

Anyone else assume that the Mediator-class is the MC100? And the Mon Calamari Battle Carrier is the MC120, perhaps.

May 15, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  9. jedi_master_ousley replied to the thread Social The Cloud City Cantina 26.0 The Rise of Pullman.

I don't know much of anything about Eurovision, but I did read today that technically the Vatican could participate. Just break out some...

May 15, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  10. Jedimarine replied to the thread Games Who am I ?.

No What I meant is there are more then one of me, but each is designed/built specifically to it's location, making them all unique...

May 15, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  11. Lord-Skywalker liked PCCViking's post in the thread Fun Free Association Thread..

3 hour tour

12. Lord-Skywalker replied to the thread Fun Free Association Thread..

Rush Hour

13. jedi_master_ousley replied to the thread Discussions Unpopular Expanded Universe Opinions.

The old EU had a lot more contradictions and continuity issues than the new EU does.

May 15, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  14. VadersLaMent liked Adam of Nuchtern's post in the thread Gaming Altair You a New One: The Assassin's Creed Series.

They’re already whining about it being “forced diversity”, never mind that Yasuke was an actual historical figure.

15. jedi_master_ousley liked darthvader88's post in the thread Discussions Unpopular Expanded Universe Opinions.

Filoni is under no obligation to use Mara... Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk