main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What's the Worst Clone Wars Episode?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by THE PortmanLuvva, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Except, if I had absolutely, positively, nothing else to do with myself for 22 minutes AND I was bored out of my skull, I might watch one of those.

"The Gungan General" is a special sort of 'bad' and had I the option, I would gather together all copies of it and make a glorious bonfire, the likes of which would erase the terrible memory of it from the minds of Star Wars fans everywhere, while I laughed manically in front of it.

rumblewagon and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

THAT is my reaction to **** like Evil Plans which still baffles me with it's existence.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    You may be right about that. 3P0 and R2 could have been droidnapped from anywhere. It might even have been more fun had Bane had to actually break into Padme's appartment to get them.

4. Remember Adwa

Remember Adwa Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2012
    The only reason Gungan General is not the worst is beacuse because Tarpals goes out like a playa in that.

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Tarpals wasn't in the Gungan General

6. Remember Adwa

Remember Adwa Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2012
    Sorry, i mixed it up.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    yea, it was Shadow Warrior that he appeared in

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    "Gungan General" was pretty lame as well.

9. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Corruption, Supply Lines, and Senate Murders.

In no particular order.:p

10. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Absolute worst:

Bombad Jedi

Evil Plans

Secret Weapons

(Had to say it.)

11. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I don't get the hate for Shadow Warrior. It was flawed, but far from the worst ever.

I *really* liked Massacre, and the Umbara/Krell arc is one of my favorite arcs ever.

I like comedy episodes when done right, so Evil Plans didn't bother me.

Heroes On Both Sides may actually be my *favorite* episode.

Secret Weapons may be the worst, or The Gungan General... almost any Jar-Jar episode.

The Man Cala arc didn't do much for me.

One of the worst "arcs" actually has to be the movie. It was slow, Ahsoka wasn't yet a well-developed enough character to carry it, and Ziro is an acquired taste (to say the least) that was pushed on an audience that couldn't have been expected to be ready for him yet.

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Agreed, I think Shadow Warrior gets a bum rap, there are WAY worse episodes. It's really fast-paced and goes on to the next subplot before you even know what's going on with the first. That's worth something by itself even if the subplots are nothing great. Plus it's one of only TWO episodes where they name-drop the New Order! *Star-Wars-1976-novelization-gasm* =P~

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  13. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Yeah, I'm not seeing the major problem with Shadow Warrior. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful, either. After the snoozefest that the Mon Cal arc became, I actually enjoyed it.

I think my least favorite is and may forever be "Corruption". Partly because I can see there was some intention to make some profound statement about how ruling bodies can go wrong or something and it just didn't come anywhere near a semblance of a target. It was stupid, it was incomprehensible, the villains were weak, the progression just made no sense. And "The Academy" wasn't much better. I don't know what the CW team was thinking, but they completely crashed on those two episodes.

GG, I think you could just copy and paste this response in this forum for the rest of your days.

14. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I have to admit, though I've done some Corruption-defending in the past, the last time I watched it I thought it was pretty bad...

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Told ya, bro. =b

16. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Shadow Warrior looks so beautiful, but the illogical pace and storyline just drag it down way too far. Antagonist Gungan was an interesting concept, I'll give them that.

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    It is beautifully animated, they got that much right.

18. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    The S3 two-parter finale was great, especially 'Wookiee Hunt' and far from the worst. Just my personal opinion.

19. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Season 3's "Corruption" (Satine's flame thrower freak moment), the runner-up episode "The Academy" I found pretty terrible, too. Season 4's "Evil Plans" was a near-complete waste of an episode.

20. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Isn't "Evil Plans" in Season 3?

Dark Lord Tarkas and cwustudent like this.
  21. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    "Possibly."o_O
    Yeah, you're right.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Lightsaber Lost. Horrible, horrible episode. Too bad the amazing Tera Sinube had to appear in this piece of galactic trash.

Seerow likes this.
  23. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Academy, Corruption, Pursuit of Peace, Ghosts of Mortis- those are total crap IMO- Shadow Warrior, Gungan General, Lightsaber Lost- all those other weak episodes have something to redeem them.....

24. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't hate it as much as those I listed as the absolute worst, but The Gungan General is certainly pretty bad.

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm not a big fan of Lightsaber lost either. I hate both of those evil chicks. They were so stupid, tbh. Taking a Jedi's lightsaber aways sounded like it would work out about as well as trying to rob a Krispy Kreme shop for a dumb criminal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.