main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Days in the healers’ ward DDC-2013 (Kaagi Adin) complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Days in the healers’ ward
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JA
    Character: Kaagi Adin
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Kaagi Adin writes a diary
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Entry 1

I have a new one and the first thing I have done is making it Nu- resistant. No the old archivist doesn’t want to have a diary that is smudged with caf and grease. And I have added some nice touches to it. I plastered a suture and a bandaid on the first page and a picture from one of the procedures on the cover.

Aaqu saw it of course and commented that this Kaagi Adin diary was now something horrible for Nu.
    Yep.

But I won’t be writing about Aaqu’s padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. The kid has been sent away by the Reassignment council after some trouble with Bruck Chun. He will become a member of the agricorps on Bandomeer.
    He is away now on the Monument and so is Qui-Gon Jinn and that? Yes that gives me a feeling that I will see both again. Is the Force conspiring to draw them together?

I will…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi -- [:D] I love this part of the JAT, two who can bring each other healing and family coming together -- Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon :) Kaagi will make a great chronicler of events so long as he can keep his diary intact [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Nu-resistant [face_laugh]

I know I'm going to love hearing about Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    But I won’t be writing about Aaqu’s padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. The kid has been sent away by the Reassignment council after some trouble with Bruck Chun. He will become a member of the agricorps on Bandomeer.
    He is away now on the Monument and so is Qui-Gon Jinn and that? Yes that gives me a feeling that I will see both again. Is the Force conspiring to draw them together?

I will…

I will read this fanfic, too. *makes Jedi gesture*

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Very nice beginning. I look forward to reading more.

=D==D==D==D=

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    We will see and I will be following the Watson books
    You will see those 'healers' disasters' a lot
    You will and you will see;)
    He had a lot of trouble with his former diaries and Nu

Jade_eyes
    Hazel
    AzureAngel2
    KELIA

Entry 2

That interruption of my writing was days ago. It was an emergency in one of the training dojos. A padawan had sprained his ankle. I cared for the injured padawan and could send him to stay with his master in his apartment to recover. And after treating that padawan there was an uneasy feeling assaulting me.
    That uneasy feeling was explained a few days later when I visited my friend and colleague Aaqu.
    He said that Obi-Wan must be in trouble on the Monument. He began to…

Second entry of the day.
    I had another emergency. This time it was in one of the restaurants where a cook had trouble with an oven and got himself a small burn-injury. That was treated by me and I returned with a fruit-pie to Aaqu to hear more about Obi-Wan.
    Aaqu had sensed that Obi-Wan was injured on the Monument and sustained more injuries after that. Probably on Bandomeer and I hope the kid will let the agristation medic take care of those and…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad to read more of Obi-Wan :) but Kaagi is steadily being interrupted ;) Good thing he can pick up his train of thought and the sentence as well. :D

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    A healer's work is never done. :)

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Second entry of the day.
    I had another emergency. This time it was in one of the restaurants where a cook had trouble with an oven and got himself a small burn-injury. That was treated by me and I returned with a fruit-pie to Aaqu to hear more about Obi-Wan.
    Aaqu had sensed that Obi-Wan was injured on the Monument and sustained more injuries after that. Probably on Bandomeer and I hope the kid will let the agristation medic take care of those and…

Grrrrr, you stopped writing. [face_plain]

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Interrupted again! :p

I certainly hope Obi isn't too badly hurt.

Great update

=D==D==D==D=

11. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Great story! I liked how Kaagi ensured that Jocasta wouldn't want to touch or keep the diary, LOL. The healer's ward certainly seems like a busy place that will have lots of interesting stories for us to hear, if Kaagi is ever able to sit down long enough to write them without an interruption. :)

Looking forward to more!

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And that work is always leading to interruptions
    He will come with more and very soon Siri will be mentioned.
    @Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2
    @KELIA
    Thumper09

Entry 3

I have been very busy and guess what. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn are back in the temple. I should write were; they are gone again. A lot has happened with the two. They are now sort of together but not as an official master apprentice pair. I heard some about it from Yoda who mysterious as always told me that worry I should not, together they will be.
    Yup Obi-Wan left the Jedi and is now back on probation. And he left with Qui-Gon Jinn again the temple to pursue those dark forces despite the council telling them not to.

That was after some big incident where our home was invaded by dark forces and Bruck Chun lost his life.
    I hope he will return safe with Qui-Gon. I heard that Xanatos is involved.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yoda is always the voice of wisdom, even if no one gets his point.

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I heard some about it from Yoda who mysterious as always told me that worry I should not, together they will be.

So Yoda took a glimpse into the future... a possible future that is.

15. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Ah, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon going off and doing something against the council's wishes... that sounds about right. :) Hopefully they won't cause more work for the healers in the process. And hey, Kaagi got to finish an entry without interruption. :cool:

Great work!

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    That's Yoda;)
    Busy, busy healers

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2
    @KELIA

Entry 4

Xanatos was involved. I heard about his death on Telos from Aaqu. My friend had been able to get the Jinn Kenobi duo into his treatment room after a lot of arguing with said duo. A check-up after all what they had encountered was what Aaqu wanted and got.
    And he is happy and I too.

Obi-Wan has Qui-Gon as his master.
    Not officially but knowing Jinn he will persuade the council to lift the probation of Obi-Wan.
    That probation means…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful stuff... but another interruption [face_laugh]

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Qui-gon and Obi-wan should just move into the healer's ward. [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Obi-Wan has Qui-Gon as his master.
    Not officially but knowing Jinn he will persuade the council to lift the probation of Obi-Wan.
    That probation means…

*is on the brink of screaming*

Let me go back to the mountains and come back with some snow balls. Why do you tease us so badly? o_O

20. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Or, to piggyback on Hazel's idea, maybe Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan need a healer permanently assigned to accompany them everywhere. ;) Or one of those beer-drinking hats with bacta IVs instead of beer straws.

Good to see the apprenticeship becoming more official. Hopefully those two didn't cause this latest interruption for Kaagi!

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    For something real funny
    There will be a room for them
    Snow is fun in another story
    There was an interruption and you will see

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2
    @KELIA
    Thumper09

Entry 5

That was again an interruption and a funny one at that. You see we have in the general care wards a few nanny droids to assist the healers. And nanny droids have – just like the astromechs we use in some of our transports – a personality to interact with the patients, healers and nurses. The techs should have seen that one coming though. Yup nanny droid one had been talking about the holosoaps that were requested by the little and not so little patients.

I recall that Mace Windu was a lover of those holosoaps too leading to complaints from his room mates and some fun.

Ahem the soap led the not so little patients asking nanny droid one to believe that he or she was in love with nanny droid two. And two did see the soap too and had been fed by an action oriented patient and that way another interpretation and used a scalpel to dissect nanny one and called the surgeon on duty – me – to report a crime passionel.
    And my pager wasn’t giving any indication that the caller was a droid.

That way I hurried to a real emergency only to see those droids acting the scene of ‘good times, bad times’ where one of the actors is murdered. I had to do the autopsy but called the techs of course to wipe the memories of those two droids.
    And those patients? Vokara Che began to lecture about droid care.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Definitely need memory wipes. 8-}

23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh] at the nanny-droids and Mace Windu loving holosoaps.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    That way I hurried to a real emergency only to see those droids acting the scene of ‘good times, bad times’ where one of the actors is murdered. I had to do the autopsy but called the techs of course to wipe the memories of those two droids.
    And those patients? Vokara Che began to lecture about droid care.

Nanny-droids! You always come up with fun stuff.

Have a nice holiday!

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They do
    I had a nice holiday and fun to write this
    The next entry has the challenge 'sick day'

@Jade_eyes
    @Hazel
    @AzureAngel2
    @KELIA
    @Thumper09

Entry 6

Reeft – one of Obi-Wan’s friends – was guided by two 2-1B’s in my treatment room after a nasty fall after a duct-crawling adventure to one of the restaurants. And was he injured badly? No, not at all because my fruit and sandwiches – saved for the evening because I have ER duty – went his way. Reeft is forever hungry it seems. He had a slight bump on his head, was a bit sick and demonstrated that by vomitting on my treatment table and argued with me that he didn’t want to have one sick day, sick afternoon or sick hour at all. He had a cooking lesson coming up in the afternoon. I soothed that bump and his nausea with a Force suggestion and that and my food-supply had Reeft again leaving my treatment room.
    And Reeft – during his eating – told me more about Obi-Wan’s probation. No missions for Obi-Wan and Jinn are coming.
    And that…

AzureAngel2 likes this.