main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

General French Consulate Cantina (Neutral Zone)

Discussion in 'France' started by mackpol, Apr 29, 2013.

1. mackpol

mackpol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Welcome to the French boards, take a seat and have a drink, we serve just about everything and everyone :D

2. RedLord

RedLord Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 2000
    =D=

Even the droids?

Give me a glass of this, please.

3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Possibly.

:p

I'll have a beer thanks. Unless you don't serve my kind? :p

4. cixi

cixi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    Oops.. I can't be the waitress here.. I don't speak english so good... [face_plain]
    Mack.. you'll have to play that role here ! :p

5. mackpol

Aug 30, 2002
    Ben, even the droids [face_alien] if they behave themselves.:p

Red, just because you are a barman doesn't mean you can go behind the bar and serve yourself what you like. [face_mischief]

Cixi, I'd take you on as a waitress any time :) depends if it gets busy or not. [face_whistling]

6. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    *sips his drink*

I promise to behave Mack[face_mischief]

*presses button*

oops

[face_whistling]

7. RedLord

Dec 3, 2000
    Of course I won't

R7

[​IMG]
    go behind the bar and bring me a romulan ale, the red witch won't hurt you.

[face_mischief]

8. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Haven't seen you in weeks. Ca va bien? Hmmmm L'ambiance est relaxe.

9. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Red [face_laugh]

Roberto - DRL has been keeping me on my toes. :p That or I found a cloak of invisibilityo_O

10. mackpol

Aug 30, 2002
    Red knows my weak spot, knows I would never harm a droid.....

Who's for a coffee?

11. RedLord

Dec 3, 2000
    Count me in.

12. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Coffee..... YUM

13. cixi

cixi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I said "I don't speak english so good".. and it's true... It seems there's a joke inside, but I don't get it...
    11 years learning english.. for... that ! What a shame ! :rolleyes:

14. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm certain you speak better english than most americans speak french Cixi....

15. Roberto Calrissian

Nov 26, 2012
    So how was that Oblivion movie? I have refused to see any more Tom Cruise movies a few months after War of the worlds came out and I have kept my word.

16. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    It sounds like you didn't take an oath, so it looks like it's okay if you do actually go see a TC movie. :p Oblivion turned out to be better than I originally anticipated. I was only bored once the whole movie and that's saying something since I used to work at a movie theater :p Did you see Ghost protocol?

17. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I saw Ghost Protocol, I almost see eveyr Tom Cruise movies ( there are just a few that I haven't seen yet ).
    From the 4 Mission Impossible, Ghost Protocol is my favorite and I'm waiting for Mission Impossible 5.

You decided that because he screw up with his promo of scientology or because you didn't like the movie itself ?
    After War of the worlds, he has not made the promo of scientology again and I prefer to judgge an actor for his performance than his personal life. I personnaly don't care that he is in the scientology, I know people who are in things like that and they are still nice sweet and cool, and it's what Tom Cruise is still nice, sweet and cool in my point of view.

18. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    I think Roberto just meant that he didn't like war of the worlds.... I didn't like that movie either but not because Tom Cruise was in it.

19. RedLord

Dec 3, 2000
    So do I. It's the perfect example of a useless remake.

20. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Yeah, not everything about Tom Cruise is about scientology you know ;) I don't rate him as an actor, never have, and that was long before the sciento bullcrap...

This is my ultimate movie crush - good looks, even better acting skills - and he's said some pretty controversial things, so...
    [​IMG]

21. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    How is your movie crush ? The picture tells me something, I know him but I don't remember the name ?:p
    Tlaking about actors, my favorite actors are in first position Tom Cruise, in second position Tom Hanks and in third position Clint Eastwood. ( and I didn't choose Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks in first and second position because I have the same name as them :p ) Concerning actress : Cate Blanchett in first position, Jennifer Lawrence in second position, Julia roberts in third position.

22. RedLord

Dec 3, 2000
    Except in Legend he made a nice and tasteful "Jeune premier". [face_mischief]

[​IMG]

23. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    [face_laugh]

That's Tony Leung. He was in Infernal Affairs, Hero, In the Mood for Love (and in most Wong Kar Wai movies, actually) etc.

24. Roberto Calrissian

Nov 26, 2012
    He looks like that guy from the Korean Movie Old boy(very ***** up movie) &No I didn't watch the last mission impossible movie

25. mackpol

Aug 30, 2002
    When talking about favourite actors I differentiate between actors that I like for the way they act, and actors that I like their looks.

For example my favourite actors are Christopher Walken and Donald Sutherland.

And for the looks, I have to say a name that isn't mentioned very often on this forum and that is Mr Pitt..... [face_swoon]

As for actresses..... I'd have to think about that, nearly every actress that I've liked in the past has ended up disappointing me at one point or another