main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Perspectives: Journals of The Chosen One and his Rogue Master (AU, Diary Challenge) updated 5/13/20

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alexis_Wingstar, Jan 5, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Anakin is dreaming of the future? Creepy and nice to see Mace having a discussion with him.

I hope Jinn will free Shmi

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Ahhh, falling asleep with his head in Mace's lap!?! Wow - never thought to read such a sentence by anyone anywhere at anytime.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Jade_eyes Yeah, that dream was creepy, but then dreams tend to be that way sometimes... and yes, Palpatine wants Ani, but Qui-Gon won't let him near the boy.

earlybird-obi-wan well, the dream does foreshadow some revelations, but not true events.

Valairy Scot leave it to me to come up with something unexpected. :p

~~~

Entry 8

Anakin: I haven’t written in here the past few days because I’ve been way too busy. The teachers in each of my classes seem to think their subject has the most important lessons for the universe and pile heaps of homework to show it. So far, I’ve managed to complete all my assignments, but all I’ve had time for besides that is to eat and sleep... well, eat anyway. I think I’ve only gotten three hours’ sleep the past 4 days. The good thing about that is, I haven’t had any more nightmares.

I have no classes today, so I think I’ll go catch up on some sleep.

Qui-Gon: I’ve been lax in writing. I didn’t see much use in writing when nothing was really worth recording. All I’ve been doing this past week are the exercises T’ra Saa instructed me to do. She examined me today and said that there was nothing more the healers can do. She was pleased at how well I healed and how strong my shoulder is. Still, I’d like to give it a good test before I go on any missions. I think I’ll challenge someone to a wrestling match, with no Force use allowed. I think I know just who to ask, too.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Busy with work and study and not writing that much is sometimes great
    Who will be the challenge?

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad Anakin can catch up with sleep and LOL I think I know who the challenge will be ;)

6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Catching up... again!

I love that Anakin and Obi-wan are growing closer, and poor Anakin with those dreams (visions?). :(
    Qui-gon and a wrestling challenge?? I think we need to read about this! ;)

=D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  7. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan Jade_eyes mavjade

Sorry I'm not responding individually but I'm on my I-pod.

~~~

Entry 9

Anakin: I overheard a conversation with my Master and Master Windu... I know it's not good to eavesdrop, but it was an accident. See, I was in the refresher, and they came in while I was in one of the stalls. I sat real still and held my breath until they left.

Anyway, they're gonna have a fight in one of the gyms... Hand to hand, no Force use allowed. I don't know why they're fighting. They didn't sound like they were angry or anything. In fact, they were laughing.

I hope Master Jinn doesn't hurt his shoulder again.

Qui-Gon: Well, it's settled. Mace and I will have a match tomorrow morning. He agreed on the condition that his clan can watch. Even though I understood his reasoning, I was hesitant. I don't wish this to be a spectacle. In the end, I agreed. After all, he is the only Jedi I know that won't hold back.

He likes to win.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Like to hear more about the fight;)

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Windu and Jinn like the macho thing it seems [face_laugh] ;)

Alexis_Wingstar likes this.
  10. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Well, you do know, Qui-Gon has a particular set of skills, and Mace did create the most kick-ass form of lightsaber fighting, so this combat should prove to be quite exciting. All the details of the fight won't be in the journal, but I promise to write a viggie about it. [face_beatup]