main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Second To None--Sacrifices : L/M, TK/J, J/J, OCs: COMPLETE: 3/10/2013 with Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Nov 30, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations JL on the views!!!! =D= @};- @};- Your OC characters have the hallmark of true belongingness in the SW-verse.And none of the icky post NJO stuff happens, either. Yay!

(JJ Abrams is gonna be behind the new SW episodes, I heard yesterday) Buya buya buya!!! ginchy and Jedi_Lover and EmeraldJediFire -- I think we L/M shippers are gonna get all our wishes upon stars. [face_dancing] [face_love] !!!!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks that is quite a compliment. [:D]
    Have you been over to the EP7 thread? They are not as confident as you are. I'm not either. I doubt Mara Jade will be alive and well. I hope she is even mentioned. I have thought of a way to not contradict the EU, but not even mentioning much about it either. I really doubt the L/M shippers are going to be getting any wishes.

I think one of two things are going to happen.

1. The rumor of the big three returning is false and just put out to throw people off the trail. Then we have a completely new Star Wars story. We may have Solo and Skywalker descendants but they may be that missing generation between Ben and Kol Skywalker. Or it could take place after the Legacy comics...maybe 200 ABY. I don't know what the story will be about but it won't mention much about the EU, but also not contradict it.

2. The movie takes place 50 ABY, the big three are in the movie and we have Ben and Jaina alive and nothing more than a passing mention that there were more Solo children that died. Chewie will be dead along with all the other people who died in the EU up to that point. There is no need to dredge up the EU. Just have a fast pace story like ANH. We didn't know the backstory of any of those characters and we liked the movie just fine.

Either way Mara is dead and Luke a widow. :(

We could have a complete reboot, but why irritate the EU crowd when you don't have to.

Anyway, that is just my prediction. I could be totally wrong, or partially wrong. We'll see in 2015.

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    11,000 views for a mainly OC story! I am psyched! [face_dancing]

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004