main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Characters from The Clone Wars that could appear in the sequel trilogy

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Apr 6, 2013.

1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Seriously, while there have been advancements even since the Tron sequel was released, 2 hours of all major characters getting CGI-lypo would cause riots. You think the "make the aliens with practical effects... not CGI" crowd make life unbeareable now...? wait until they get 2 full hours of Han Solo scrubbed up like this:
    [​IMG]

2. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    All these Characters should have been addressed during the Clones Wars. Now we here that they won't even include any new Episodes or Arcs in the DVD release of Season V. What are they going to do with them? Will they release them separately? As a feature movie closing the Clone Wars in 2014 followed by a new Feature about Star Wars Rebels. I can't believe these issues haven't been brought up during Star Wars Celebration Europe yet? Anyone know?

3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Perhaps Father is the Shaman of the Whills. Perhaps Palpatine was possessed by Talzin this whole time.

4. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013
    EU aside, who / where is Mother?

5. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I always figured that Father reproduced asexually.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    There was no mother. The father carried them, gave birth to them, raised them. He isn't sure what happened.

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Rex, Bo-Katan and Gregor? Are you kidding me? Rex and Gregor would be dead after thirty years, never mind fifty years — being age accelerated and all. And last I seen, Gregor died in that explosion, no? Bo-Katan would be like, what, eighty? Why even bother?

Or maybe Togrutas slow age after hitting maturity, which might make her still look young. Plenty of possibilities when it concerns non-humans.

8. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Mother Talzin is the most likely candidate to appear. Ahsoka might, but in more of a cameo, and probably wouldn't play a big role. As far as the rest go, I would probably guess they are too old. I would prefer to see their fates played with in the Rebels series.

9. Darth Archimage

May 28, 2013
    How about Lux Bonteri? He was likely somewhere around Ahsoka's age and has an interesting background in both politics and Death Watch.
    He might fit into that "opinionated 70 year old male" role.

10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Please no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I like Mother Talzin a lot because she's a dark sider who is so different from the Sith. If they had her in it or someone like her I wouldn't complain. I like the idea of witches in SW and they were some of my favorites parts of the series.

12. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
  13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    [​IMG]

Wait, wrong guy.

Legacy Jedi Endordude likes this.
  14. HegoDamask

HegoDamask Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 18, 2013
    I don't want to see any CW characters. I want to see new worlds and characters, alongside Luke and co. The Jedi pre original trilogy should stay dead. No Ashoka no Younglings, just Luke following Yoda's final request to pass on what he has learned as the true last of the Jedi. If Episode 7 suddenly goes "Oh yeah all these Jedi survived the Purge and Dark Times" it will ruin the literal passing of the torch in Episode VI and just be lame and gimmicky.

As for Clones such as "Rex" and "Gregor" they are probably dead. Besides I really don't understand this Clone obsession people seem to have, they are just minor background characters, given bigger roles than they should have in TCW. Seriously the 2003 CW series does Clones properly.

We don't need TCW bounty hunters either. Three words; Boba "Freaking" Fett.

They also shouldn't add Maul. No. Just No. Give a role in a spin off Film, E.g Plagueis spin off.

Immortiss likes this.
  15. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    Aurra Sing though could work even as just a backround character again so we could have a non Fett bounty Hunter and she is not really a Clone Wars Characther as she is in TPM(she can be seen watching the Podrace)

darklordoftech likes this.
  16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Ventress could still appear since she wasn't created for TCW, right?

...Right.

Carry on.

17. HegoDamask

HegoDamask Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 18, 2013
    Well if they reinvented her character from what we saw in the Clone Wars I'd be kind of ok with it. I preferred the more crazy blood thirsty Sing from the EU to be fair. I really don't like her in the Clone Wars... Boba is an independent character... If he would have wanted revenge against Mace, he would have done it by himself; her presence just didn't feel right. Anyway back on topic I think it is borderline unlikely we'll see her in the ST, see would probably have died by then seeing as she was already about 19 in TPM.

18. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    She is not human though so we do not really know how long her species lives. I also prefer the Dark Horses version of Aurra as well.

19. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Maybe Aurra and Vader had a fling and produced some offspring.

Kidding, just kidding. Or am I?

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011

I thought Vader's equipment got fried on Mustafar.

HegoDamask likes this.
  21. Darth Archimage

May 28, 2013
    "There is another, anot... eeeehhhhhh"

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  22. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Ahsoka, Younglings, and more could easily have survived... they're not Jedi. Others could've given up being Jedi, too, and thus not be Jedi. You could theoretically have HUNDREDS of Order 66 survivors who make it to OT times and Yoda could still call Luke the "last of the Jedi". Right now, in the EU, only K'Kruhk & T'ra Saa survive through the OT to become part of Luke's NJO at some point still in the 'future' of the OT heroes' EU timeline (last I checked, anyway). Last we saw K'Kruhk, he was on a farm on a remote world, still a Jedi, training new Jedi in the form of the younglings he rescued--that's some years into the Dark Times, but we don't know how long that lasts, how he survives the OT, etc. I still think SOMETHING must happen for him to be out of Yoda's consideration when telling Luke about the last of the Jedi, unless it's just that Yoda can't sense every single Jedi in the galaxy (which makes some sense, as Palpatine & Vader can't, either) and none have reached out to him in the Force. Or, they've all given up being Jedi, so Yoda discounts them because of it.

Anyway... I'm totally fine with there being plenty of ex-Jedi still alive after Endor. They don't HAVE to join Luke, or guide him, or try to order him around in how things are done. They might be happy in their new lives. Maybe their kids will join Luke's order, instead, since it likely won't be the same type of Jedi Order they grew up in, so maybe their children will have a better time of it.

I'd rather see TCW bounty hunters in the ST than Old Man Fett. Who knows how long Duros are supposed to live? Maybe Cad's still around. Maybe he sired a bastard and that guy's now a middle-aged Duros bounty hunter just like dear old dad, akin to Boba following in Jango's footsteps. Maybe Aurra or Ventress are around, still hunting. But, ultimately, I'd rather see new bounty hunters... but if some are styled more after some TCW hunters than OT hunters, that wouldn't be terrible.

23. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Well, he did wear fireproof pants, therefore his dangly bits are probably less damaged than all the rest of him.

Besides, he wears a codpiece.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.