main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I hope it is San Hill that wants Clovis dead. He will die for sure. There is a scene with Clovis and Anakin and Padme by a window and there are fighters outside. Obviously duing the battle... Do not forget the Muuns and the Muun in the center - SAN HILLLLLL... they will play a part too. AND THE VAULT! Ooooohh.... just talking about this makes me want to see it ASAP... oh, delicious Separatist action, muuns, possible San Hill.... OH, come on! Toonami, get this content and end my suffering... bring me joy of more TCW.

That is the least of the issues with that episode. All the characters from Tarpals to Sidious were acting against their character, most of them were irrational or humiliated to the extreme, a Phantom Menace character was wasted, an ending scene that dared to ruin ROTS with showing Grievous to Anakin and Padme dooming billions to more death and suffering.
    This episode made Padme in the worst person in SW history...
    Jar Jar also proved why he is so hated by pushing Padme into making this wrong move! Way to go, Harbinger of Death Binks!

Yeah! Meh concept, vile execution!
    There was no need for such an episode. This should never have left the floor... DARN you, Lucas! You and your Gungan-loving/Grievous-hating ways![face_rofl]

PS: I know this is not the place for this, but I really hate this episode. I know this is the bonus episodes thread so I stop being disgusted by "Shadow Warrior". If this conversation is to continue, I am more than happy to debate it in another thread.

cwustudent and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I've been waiting for a San Hill episode from the day this show was first announced! Even if he has so much as an unscripted cameo, my reaction will rival that of... I dunno... when Mike Wazawski from Monsters Inc discovered he was on the cover of a magazine.

3. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I would have liked to see Anakin flip out on Padme over her decision in Shadow Warrior. To show a double standard that he feels she should have sacrificed his life for the greater good, that he's OK with going out the sacrificial hero, but that he is never willing to allow her to do the same.

Obi-Wan asks Anakin what he thinks she would do in his position, and the answer is apparently not doing her duty, but instead being just as emotionally selfish as Anakin is. I would have found it ironic and interesting to see Anakin criticize her decision.

4. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    That episode needed two parts. Part one should have ended with Padmé taking Grievous over Anakin. It just was so out of character for her to do that. That would also have driven some sort of wedge between them. And Obi-Wan could have taken her side, et cetera.

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Filoni and others were probably drunk when they made that episode

Cevan and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Now I want to make a thread.

"Which episodes did Filoni and Co. make after several rounds of dark and stormies?"

:p

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I'd like to see San Hill and his nexu kitten. I could use another Bond homage.
    [​IMG]
    Have you ever taken a close look at a nexu face? Things are scary.
    [​IMG]

8. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    That looks like the nexu is taking a selfie.

darthzac14 and Coric like this.
  9. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

I know what you mean...

That was the right thing to happen, but then they would have a falling out and they would not be together and the twins would not exist.
    But this episode combined with the Mon Calamari episodes before it and the Mercy Mission episode after, really play in favor of Padme being the biggest hypocrite in the galaxy. I mean before the Gungan abomination of an episode, she was crying for peace to the Quarren and then trying to save the Aleena on Aleen. But between those episodes, she doomed billions to die just so she could have her boy-toy.

YES! YES! That would be so amazing and it would be such a wasted opportunity not to do it...

That is the Nexu's Facebook profile pic...

10. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    How can Nexu's even be good pets for people? :eek:

11. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
  12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

They totally stole that from San Hill... cheap steal!

But I hope if San Hill appears in the bonus content then that thing appears too...

13. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I would be interested to see how well the TCW crew can animate a nexu with all that fur and bristling scales and teeth...

14. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    So D23 begins tomorrow? Is anyone on this forum going, and is there any way to know what event could give us info on the bonus content? The only thing specific I see is a Star Wars: 101 panel on saturday, and I thought there was talk earlier of a Disney Live Action panel where very minor Ep VII news could be discussed.

This is our last shot at getting known news on a set date. Beyond this, we have no idea when anything will be confirmed. So anything to look for this weekend?

15. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

Maybe in the same style as the show has done the Wookiees and the Talz...

16. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

I would be surprised if we learnt anything concrete at D23 for the bonus content...

Possibly though with the advance in animation they could probably do the fur on a Wookie much better now...

17. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Not true. Anakin was unconscious during the prisoner exchange. :D

18. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    They had a write-up on Starwars.com a few weeks back before Comic-con, basically setting expectations on what Star Wars content would be at SDCC, CEII, and D23. For D23 it was next to nothing, i think a retrospective type of panel with Pablo Hidalgo. Our only hope would be that they surprise us, but i'm not betting on that.

19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I'm thinking that some nuggets about Ep 7 actually have the best chance of being shared at D23, as opposed to too many things about TCW bonus content or Rebels (although a little about Rebels wouldn't surprise me). They know the interest for Ep 7 info is strongest, and it's been a while since anything new was announced for it. And it's not the kind of thing they'd want to spoil by mentioning it on their site ahead of time.

20. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Lucasfilm is included in the live-action movie panel, but no word on the bonus content.

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

Indeed. Time has passed since the Wookiee episodes...

Yes, but it is that annoying tempting of fate and toying with us that I do not like about the show. It was not a worthy payoff after the humiliation caused to Grievous.

22. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I can't help but wonder what the Yoda/Wookiee (Yookiee for short?) arc would have been about... I'd welcome it, if only to help explain why Yoda and Chewbacca are bros by ROTS. I wonder if Chewbacca ever tried telling Luke, "Dude, I totally met your dad's Padawan and Master Yoda! Small galaxy, eh?" but Luke doesn't understand Chewbacca... But Obi-Wan, that's how old Ben got them onto the Millenium Falcon. "Heeeeeey, I remember you!" I'd definitely like to see more of Kashyyyk. There were some beautiful concepts from ROTS that could have been realized in TCW. Bummer.

23. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    All Obi-Wan probably had to do was mention Master Yoda and the word Jedi and Chewie would have convinced Han to take them on anyway lol.

24. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I just went back and checked: Obi-Wan was not on the platform. It was Anakin and Plo, and then Mace and Yoda joined. Obi-Wan probably didn't meet Chewbacca, not until the cantina.

25. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Moving over from the TCW General discussion thread...

Hmm yes that campfire scene would be perfect to reveal that...

JAT did allude that he didn't know what happened to Ahsoka until he saw the S5 finale but he had some ideas due to arcs he had already recorded due to dialogue that hinted to it. I hope we see this Anakin/Obi-Wan arc. The fact that they may still be deciding on some arcs fate gives me hope that this one hasn't been rejected yet, ergo production is probably continuing on it...

*fingers crossed that this repercussions of Ahsoka leaving scene is in this Obi-Wan/Anakin arc and that is finished and released*

But then I'd like that arc anyway :p