main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Days in the healers’ ward DDC-2013 (Kaagi Adin) complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hehehehe!!! I can see it too.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Last entry I wrote about a disaster mission. Missions can lead to disaster but your every year trip to do something nice because you have some free time to spend elsewhere can turn to into a disaster.

Wise words! :D

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Enjoyed your updates, especially Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's return after Tahl's death. That was a very hard time for both of them, and I enjoyed reading about it from the healer's perspective.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart Hazel
    Great vacation. Whew! Mega relief at avoiding the troop of droids [face_laugh] I'm imagining a whole roomfull of 3POs :eek: ;)
    That would be fun for Kaagi and his 'love' for droids

He is a healer and caring and seeing all the trouble Jedi are getting into defending the galaxy.

Inside the temple more trouble arrises

Entry 17

Did I write in the last entry about the present for Aaqu that I had hidden in the diplomatic transport?
    No?
    Now I can. He has turned 100 today, has discovered the present in his treatment room (Jedi aren’t supposted to do gifts for celebrations but I like to surprise my colleague and best friend) and is unpacking the present now. I squirreled as fast as I could to my treatment room when I saw him headed to his and are listening with the door ajar.

Oops.

I shouldn’t have hidden the present in ‘that’ place in the diplomatic transport. I had it – a cake made by mother Maerhin – placed in the free space under one of the hyperdrive engines. No one is looking there. And guess what. Coolant had leaked on the box, colourless and odourless coolant and undetectable after drying up. It had turned the cake into a soggy, unpalatable sponge.

And Aaqu – recognising the cake as being made by his mother – stormed into my treatment room roaring with laughter and telling me that he appreciated the present but would go to Serinka for something eatable.
    I have to go now.

obimom and AzureAngel2 like this.
  5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh]
    Too bad for the cake, though ;)

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And Aaqu – recognising the cake as being made by his mother – stormed into my treatment room roaring with laughter and telling me that he appreciated the present but would go to Serinka for something eatable.
    I have to go now.

Thanks for the fun update. Aaqu is always fun.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Absolutely too bad for the cake :eek:

8. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    [face_laugh] That was funny. Poor Kaagi...good deed gone bad...

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  9. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    That trip to Moniron is like the gift that keeps on giving, LOL. First the troubles with the public transports, then stuck listening to An-Jinai talk about his droids, then having the coolant leak on the cake. Good thing Aaqu had a sense of humor about it. :) Kaagi's heart was in the right place.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Hazel AzureAngel2 Nyota's Heart obimom Thumper09
    the cake will have a little tail after the next entry

Entry 18

It is now the day after the party and I have to use that Force to get up and around after indulging in too much cake and sweets. I am writing in my diary in bed.

Good that I had informed Serinka too about Aaqu’s 100th birthday and had given him the recipe I did get from mother Maerhin. A cake made by Serinka was sitting on the counter when I ran after Aaqu into the restaurant.
    And who were there?

All the personell of the healers’ ward except those I had seen on duty and they were singing.

Aaqu appreciated this greatly.

And when a certain grand master of the Jedi came in chuckling softly and tapping with his gimer stick in the rhythm of the song there was even a tear in Aaqu’s eyes. Master Yoda remarked in his own unique way ‘Show emotions they can and living the Force they are. Healers different they are.’

Different healers; I will see them at the university when I am going to a meeting.

Oops that meeting is starting today. I have to hurry.[face_whistling]

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    And when a certain grand master of the Jedi came in chuckling softly and tapping with his gimer stick in the rhythm of the song there was even a tear in Aaqu’s eyes. Master Yoda remarked in his own unique way ‘Show emotions they can and living the Force they are. Healers different they are.’

Despite being wise & powerful, he can be a very big prankster. Especially in your stories. :cool:

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love Yoda!

14. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    That was a nice part about the song. :) Music can be very healing. Sounds like Aaqu had a pretty good birthday!

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart Hazel AzureAngel2 Thumper09 obimom

After a nice birthday comes the next entry and that's trouble for...

Entry 19

Grr I should have dumped that cake that was left in Aaqu’s treatment room before doing anything else.
    What happened after I ran after Aaqu to celebrate his birthday in the restaurant and why did it evade our attention for days?

The cake was gone when Aaqu came on duty two days after his birthday. He surmised that I had thrown it away. He didn’t mention the cake and I didn’t ask after I had that meeting at Coruscant university med centre lasting five days.
    Fifteen days after Aaqu’s birthday Reeft came to the healers’ ward complaining about an upset stomach. What did he do?

Ever hungry Reeft and his partner in crime Garen were on one of their duct crawling adventures and ended up in the treatment room. And Reeft always in for a new taste saw the cake and took it with him and had it hidden in one of his places for future consumption. That came today and one little bite of cake was enough for him to come running to us. He told us about the cake after we treated him.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, eek! I can so sympathize and understand [face_laugh] Not knowing it shouldn't be tasted, who wouldn't snatch a delicious looking cake and devour it later? It just led to serious tummy trouble later :p

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It can happen to anybody ;)

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Ever hungry Reeft and his partner in crime Garen were on one of their duct crawling adventures and ended up in the treatment room. And Reeft always in for a new taste saw the cake and took it with him and had it hidden in one of his places for future consumption. That came today and one little bite of cake was enough for him to come running to us. He told us about the cake after we treated him.

Well, I think you have provided us with enough fun & laughter until you return from your holidays, dear bird. Have a nice time! =D=

19. Thumper09

Dec 9, 2001
    Having a cake sitting there, all alone, would be too tempting to resist. :) And hey, at least it didn't go to waste, LOL. Great post!

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Reeft is forever hungry;) and Kaagi is ....

Entry 20

Busy, busy, busy.
    Almost a year has passed since writing that entry about Garen and Reeft. And that meeting at the university had me getting more invitations and receiving medical journals.
    Reading the medical journals I came up on something very interesting. Professor Jon Vanrood has started a new organisation to get his stem cell donors for the treatment of patients.

Bleeping pager… I have to leave.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I could feel the hecticness =D= :p

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Bleeping pager

Hehehe, it seems Artoo is rubbing off on someone. [face_laugh] :p

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Bleeping pager… I have to leave.

I have no pager. Kindergarten kids ave strong voices. BUT I know all about being in a hurry! [:D]

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And it's followed by more
    He will have his comments on Artoo somewhere in the future;)
    He sure is busy

Entry 21

Did I tell you that I was busy when I wrote entry 20?
    Busy can be more busy and that’s why I haven’t been able to write that much in my diary.

Siri Tachi has left the Jedi after some big adventure involving Talesan Fry and Obi-Wan Kenobi and his master. I don’t know the details but I am sure that she will return.

I am now with Garen Muln and his master Clee Rhara on a mission to deliver life saving medicines to Kornalan. A plague is decimating the human population on one of the islands of the rural world.
    We are in an YT1300 freighter and I recognised it at once. I had named it the Millennium Falcon when I saw it in the one of the big halls of the Corellian Engineering Corporation on Corellia. It is one of the freighters used by us. A sister ship is named Stellar Envoy.

I have to stop writing. Garen told me to strap in for landing.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004