main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Drabbles and Such

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tarsier, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    HA! So are you insinuating that Callista knew Luke's father? You'd think she would tell him that…unless she had a romance with Anakin prior to him hooking up with Padme. Then I think she would keep that relationship to herself. [face_sick]

:p Nice drabble.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  2. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Yes, I've always assumed Callista knew Anakin Skywalker. (Do they not cross paths in No Prisoners? I haven't read it.) As for why she never mentioned that to Luke (aside from the obvious out-of-universe reasons) I've got a whole lot of headcanon for that, none of which involves any romantic interest in Anakin. Anyway, thanks for commenting.

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I haven't read that. I just started reading books that don't occur after the saga…and they usually involve zombies. :p

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL I always felt Luke's aversion to sand would be offset and balanced against the thrill and wonder of any ocean :) :)

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  5. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    There is that :) Though I picture Luke being just a little bit intimidated by that much rushing water.... Thanks for commenting!

6. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    United by a loathing for sand. ;) It's interesting to think that Callista would have been about the age to meet Anakin at some point (though I can't remember if she did in the books or not.)

7. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    Exactly! :D

I've always thought of her as the same age as Padmé, though I'm not sure if that's accurate to canon. There was very much wasted potential there, I think. Thank you for your comments!