main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit A/V The Force Awakens and the EU [TAGGED spoilers.]

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TypoCelchu, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I really hope it was posted by Morge Gucas.

Darth_Henning and Revanfan1 like this.
  2. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    I'm thinking we should start making up all kinds of crazy rumors and posting them on sites with absolutely no sourcing and watch what happens.

Unless all this is the work of one of you already... [face_thinking]

Zorrixor and Revanfan1 like this.
  3. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    If you post enough "insider info" around the web, eventually it will make its way into this thread.

WMIRTUTSF and TKT like this.
  4. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    I was actually thinking something similar. We could start another blog, only this one would have no credibility whatsoever.

Who wants to write the breaking report that Jar-Jar Binks will return as the Chancellor for the ST?

blackmyron, TKT, Ulicus and 5 others like this.
  5. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    Genius.

6. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Whole lotta room for Fake ST scoops in here! http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...icate-scoops-for-episode-7-9.50007554/page-29

7. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Hey, I heard this crazy rumour, that the Disney corporation -- get this! -- it had bought Star Wars! LOL! How wild is that!!!

...oh wait.

8. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    Mara replacing Daala as the evil girl in Tron Uprising? Now that's just ridiculous!

Revanfan1 likes this.
  9. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Common now Grey you shouldn't make up stuff like that, Mara was never bad and only went after bad people and couldn't possibly be the villain ;)

10. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    Well, she's only with the evil people because Tesla told her it was the insurgents' fault that her friends died.

11. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    BRB

spicer, Revanfan1 and fett 4 like this.
  12. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    I suggest, for a name, "DuperDarkness.com".

It will be run, of course, by DuperDarkness himself. A long time friend and confidant of JJ Abrams.

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Disney plans to tie Star Wars to the Disney-vers by having the big bad of the Sequel trilogy be Evronians from Paperinik (a.k.a. Duck Avenger)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Zorrixor and LelalMekha like this.
  14. LelalMekha

LelalMekha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2012
    In the hopes of recycling its unsuccessful adaptation of John Carter of Mars, the Walt Disney Company plans on reusing sequences from that movie into a film version of the two-part story in issues #53-54 of the Marvel Comics Star Wars run.
    [​IMG]

(BTW, the Paperinik reboot as a whole is absolutely horrid, but that tusked starship looks great, IMHO.)

15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Actually, when I think about it the evronians would be excellent enemies against the jedi and other Force traditions. They feed on emotions and I have don't think that any lightsabre or non-force field armour can stop their coolflame guns. And then there is Trauma...
    [​IMG]
    ...who not only feed on emotions but project them also. Or rather one emotion: Fear

B.t.w. what do people believe DuperDarkness latest story about that they are building a set looking remarkably like Cape Suzette? Maybe Disney is planning to have Baloo take over as the M. Falcon's pilote?

16. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    That comic art looks like H-Man ;)

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    It is the other way around: He-Man dresses like John Carter Martians

18. LelalMekha

LelalMekha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2012
    In fact it is known that the Calian arc in the Marvel Star Wars series was created specifically to recycle unused art from the cancelled series John Carter, Warlord of Mars.

Gamiel likes this.
  19. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    And we'll be getting a 'Once Upon a Time' crossover - Rumplestiltskin vs Palpatine! Should be good! :p

Revanfan1 likes this.
  20. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Well, there was an episode where Rumplestiltskin Force-choked Mr. Smee, and one where a guy had a Star Wars ringtone, and another episode where a sarlacc was mentioned–so it wouldn't surprise me. :p

21. _Catherine_

_Catherine_ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2007
    [​IMG]

Dammit, Damon Lindelof. You ruined this too?

Cynical_Ben likes this.
  22. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Oh look, the thread has run into one of it's general lack of news insanity lulls! I love that when that happens! Almost as much as Darth Vader loves Christmas!

23. Valin__Kenobi

Valin__Kenobi Author: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Praji star 4 VIP

Mar 30, 2004
    Re: the Pixar rumor. Disney is already making an animated Marvel movie for later this year (Big Hero 6)--and I mean as an "official" entry to the Disney canon, not just some direct to DVD throwaway. So the different divisions are definitely cross-pollinating, and frankly, I trust Pixar with Star Wars vastly more than I trust JJ Abrams at this point.

24. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Someone did point out on Forcecast it would be a tad odd since Lucasfilm has a whole animation division they'd also give a Star Wars animated project to Pixar. However, on the flipside, Marvel has it's own direct-to-DVD animation division too. And, whaddya know, Big Hero 6 by Pixar.

25. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    First I heard of that as well. Huh.

(Should have titled it Big Damn Hero 6...[face_whistling])

Mia Mesharad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.