main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What bounty hunters do you think we will see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 19, 2014.

?

What bounty hunters do you think we will see

1. Boba fett

82.8%
  2. Cad Bane

44.8%
  3. Aurra Sing

24.1%
  4. Embo

31.0%
  5. Other

27.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What bounty hunters do you think we will see in star wars rebels

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Boba Fett probably appears at some point. Then Dengar, Bossk, IG-88 and Zuckuss with 4-LOM are probable. Meaning the gang that was aboard the Executor in ESB:p
    Of course show probably introduces new bounty hunters. Asajj Ventress is also possible, if she still does bounty hunting.

3. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Sabine has art of Cad Bane and Embo, so I think those two will appear.
    If that means goodbye to "Therefore I Am", yes please!

Zabrak 3 and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think it is almost impossible not to see Boba Fett in rebels and I would also like to see Cad bane just so Boba can take him out unless he is retired.

5. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Ventress would be cool, her and Aurra Sing. The more white headed crazy bald chicks the better. Even though Aurra's not completely bald, you know what I mean.

agentkrycek and Darth Wookiee like this.
  6. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Boba Fett
    Aurra Sing
    Asajj Ventress
    Cad Bane
    Embo
    Sugi
    Latts Razzi
    Bossk
    IG -88 vs Highsinger
    Zuckuss
    4-Lom
    Seripas

Legolas22 likes this.
  7. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Definitely these two. Seeing them team up would be awesome. I can understand why kids might confuse the two early on in TCW but I think their personalities and appearance are distinctive enough at this point for it to work. Hopefully they'll also stick around for a while.

Cad Bane would be cool too and obviously Boba Fett.

8. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
  9. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    New ones for the most part, hopefully. Of established bounty hunters, Boba Fett and Cad Bane are the only two I care to see.

I just feel like the bounty hunters of ESB have inflated importance for doing little more than standing there. I don't know if it's implied that they are the best of the best by any means, merely the ones close enough to Vader's fleet to respond to the bounty on the Falcon on short notice.

Boba gets a free ticket in that he's the clone of Jango, who was tapped by Dooku to be the template for the clone troopers, meaning there was likely something very impressive about his abilities. And Cad Bane was shown IMO to be one of the most, if not the most, competent bounty hunter to grace the screen.

10. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    [​IMG]

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Maybe, but that may also be in-joke of the production team.

12. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Sing would be cool but doubtful, Fett's an almost certainty, and we've already seen Bane and Embo...on Sabine's wall. :cool:

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  13. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    I'd be down for some new bounty hunters. Or Zuckuss! Why not Zuckuss? He looks like a bug! He could be really cool! Who knows?

But yeah, new bounty hunters would be best. I don't find it realistic that some of the ESB hunters could have careers in this dangerous business for like, 20+ years. That's why I was a little disappointed to see Dengar and Bossk in The Clone Wars. I feel like they should have just been rookies at this time period or not even hunters at all rather than the effective top-dogs they were portrayed as. They should reach their heyday during the Galactic Civil War. Although with Rebels just 5 years away from ANH it would make more sense for them to appear in this series. I bet the B-Team (Boba, Bossk and Bane) will show up. They seem to be the most popular.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  14. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    I give pretty much zero ***** about Ahsoka, but that is a legit badass looking Togruta Mando. Cool find.

15. Battledroid796

Battledroid796 Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2014
    Boba Fett should definitely appear! I want an awesome Boba, not a wimpy young one, or a okay one with little screen time. Also, Cad Bane should appear so we can see how he dies. Maybe Dengar, Greedo, IG-88, 4-LOM, or Zuckuss should appear as well.

16. MaulLover1313

MaulLover1313 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2014
    Cad Bane does not have to die Battledroid796. But I would like him to appear along with Dengar, Greedo, Sugi, Embo, Bossk,Latts Razzi, Aurra Sing, IG-88, 4-LOM, and Zuckuss. And defiantly Boba Fett. I'm 100% sure of that. I also think that new one will appear.

Plus C-21 Highslinger, Serpias, Derrown, and Ventress.

Captain Rex too.

17. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Ventress and Aurra vs Fett?

18. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I would kind of like to see Zuckuss, 4-LOM and IG-88 just as the remaining bounty hunters from ESB to not be given active roles on screen, but a lot of the returning bounty hunters like Embo, and TCW's other original bounty hunters (with the exception of Cad) I would rather see traded out for completely new characters. It's a huge galaxy, with who knows how many bounty hunters, I'd like to not see the same set crop up all the time. Cad and Boba are exceptions in that Boba sorely needs to be a badass on screen for once, rather than a fledgling child bounty hunter, or some guy getting whacked by a polearm and suffering humiliation at the hands of a blind Han Solo. And Cad Bane was the reigning bounty hunting badass of generations past, so it would be nice to see the changing of the guard so to speak.

I know in SWG, there was a little blurb on a loading screen regarding the Bounty Hunters being extremely active during the Purge, with the Empire given bounties for dead Jedi. So I would think there would be plenty of opportunities for Bounter Hunter antagonists, as well as possibly a Jedi related "disintegration" at the hands of Boba Fett.

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Who do I think we'll see? Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss and 4-LOM.

Who do I want to see? All of the above, Embo, Cad Bane and Aurra Sing, plus many new bounty hunters.

20. Darth Amr

Darth Amr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2015
    Bobba fett-self explanatory

Cad Bane-most deadliest bounty hunter in the clone wars

Aurra Sing-has beef with the Jedi

Ventress- curious to see how she adapted to her new life

Embo-Can't believe I forgot about him! His hat is the equivalent of Captain America's shield. He needs to be in here

21. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Well, #1-3 are likely.
    #4 is not

I'd like to see Durge reintroduced and Jaster Mereel and Montross.

TK-421 Is vader likes this.
  22. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    IG-88.

Hunting for bounties, plotting droid revolution, all in a day's work.

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    A bit of an understatement....

I demand Cad Bane and Embo to be making hats. They are forced out of retirement by the empire to hunt down the rebels. Sabine has to be dragged away from them'because she wants an autograph.Embo is knocked out and Sabine takes a selfie with him. The episode ends with Caddy and Embo making hats for Sheev's peculiar hat crew.

24. Darth Amr

Darth Amr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2015
    ^Make this happen please LucasFilms

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014