main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Echoes of Always - L/M - Complete - Second Fan Art added 4/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ginchy, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005

There's just something about Skywalker daughters!!! I'm still thinking of our cross-over idea... [face_whistling]

And JL--yes!! TZ is one of my top 3 most favorite shows. I love that your boys know it, too!! [face_laugh]

taramidala likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    taramidala & ginchy - What's this I hear about a cross-over? [face_dancing] I'm there in less than a half a minute [face_laugh] Woot! I think daughters for Luke are especially adorable, because he can be over-the-moon daddy!Luke in quite a different way than he would be for a son [face_thinking]

ginchy likes this.
  3. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Anything you may have, Nyota's Heart is greatly exaggerated, and about a dozen years away. :p

ginchy likes this.
  4. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Yeah, congrats. I've always loved this story,

ginchy likes this.
  5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Congrats on Best OC Ginchy! =D=

ginchy likes this.
  6. ginchy

May 25, 2005

We work slowly but we get things done. [face_laugh] And we love Luke with a baby daughter. [face_love]

Thanks, Nyota's Heart, EmeraldJediFire, and Jedi_Lover!! I am pleased and surprised. I worked hard on EoA and I'm so glad it was well enjoyed. [face_love] [:D]

7. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Congratulations, lady! A well-deserved set of awards!

ginchy likes this.
  8. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    Thank you, gal!! [:D] And congrats on your awards--you are the best writer on the boards, gal. I love "Rain". [face_love] [face_love]

9. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I got my fanfic award from the wonderful Jedi_Lover. She arranged for me to get some fan art from the awesome VagabondX. This art is so good that I immediately commissioned him to do a second piece, that's not been started yet. But once it's done I will post it here for you guys to enjoy, too. It will be from a later period in the 'EoA' timeline and will include Ben. But for now, enjoy Luke, Mara and toddler Betrys. [face_love] [face_love]

[​IMG]

Here's a link to it on my Tumblr if you want to see the larger pic: Skywalker Family

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    He did a great job! I'm glad you got this prize! A wonderful fic deserves wonderful fan art!

Nyota's Heart and ginchy like this.
  11. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    It's just. so. CUTE. [face_love]

ginchy likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, now I'm getting a ginchy-craving. [:D] ^:)^ [face_batting]

ginchy likes this.
  13. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    That is awesome!! [face_love]

ginchy likes this.
  14. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Ooww! It's so cute! Aftere reading "200 proposals" I always imagined Skywalkers walking the street with their kid, and reporters fighting over a chance to make a photo of them. [face_love]

ginchy likes this.
  15. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    Thanks, gals!! I thought VagabondX did a terrific job!!! And Demendora, I imagined that idea, too. Momma and Daddy would be very protective of their gal, though!!

And since I told you all I was getting one more pic done... here it is!

[​IMG]

This one makes me so sad, but I had to have it done. I wanted to 'echo' (see what I did there? ;) ) the first drawing, but with Ben. If we stretch our imaginations, Ben is about 4 here, and Bets around 18/19. Luke's been gone about 2 years. Heartbreaking, but the love is still there!! [face_love]

earlybird-obi-wan and taramidala like this.
  16. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Oh it's wonderful but it makes me so sad! :( He did a really fantastic job.

ginchy likes this.
  17. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    the second art is just like "Echoes of always"-sad, heart-breaking, but beautiful.

ginchy likes this.
  18. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    VagabondX did a great job! Awesome!

ginchy likes this.
  19. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    This was a wonderful story. Such a heartbreaking and heartwarming tapestry of love, loss, anger, pain, sorrow, laughter, sweetness, regret, acceptance.....I could go on and on.

Congrats on your award wins for this. =D= So very well done.

ginchy likes this.
  20. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Beautiful artwork!

ginchy likes this.
  21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I agree! I use him often because http://vagabondx.deviantart.com/]Vagabondx[/url] has the cheapest commissions I have seen. If anybody wants to have some great fanart done cheap (usually around $15-$25) he is open for commissions. He only does PG rated art though so no Ginchy-shine drawings. :p

Are you getting any other drawings done ginchy?

ginchy likes this.
  22. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    Thanks, everyone!! I love the art so much. Especially seeing Bets. [face_love] She's just beautiful. Thanks so much for he opportunity for the first piece, Jedi_Lover!!!! Vagabondx is terrific and I highly recommend him. He's very personable and will work with you on your art!! Right now I don't have any plans for more artwork, but if I come up with an idea I'd definitely run it by him!!

JediMaster_Jen: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I love how you call it a tapestry. That's how I wanted it to read. Thank you!!

23. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Ginchy--That was AMAZING! Amazing enough for me to come out of lurker-land ;) It seriously made me cry...but in the best way, and then go hug my husband! You're such an amazing writer and your imagery and way of painting such a vivid picture is incredible! It was such an incredible idea, and I love the way you wrapped it up too...so amazing!!!!

Nyota's Heart and Demendora like this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Irish_Jedi_Jade - the first of two breathtakingly mushy Ashleys! [face_love] Now don't you go away again! [face_batting]