main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pilot log DDC 2014 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great picture, Just what the empire is about

More surprises are coming

Entry 21
    Entering code *+*+*+*

The nurse is gone and I will continue with the story of my rescue.
    My comlink activated.

Tonia left when the weird old man told her to leave immediately. And that was way before a stormtrooper squad entered the hospital.
    Four stormtroopers came in my room. The grey haired old man was weaving with his hand and directed their speech and moves. Weird. But not if he is one of those Jedi. The captain of the stormtroopers took my comlink after being told that the TIE-pilot was dead and the fighter completely destroyed.

I am alive but not anymore for the imperials.
    Four men – rebels – came in the room after some time.

One of the rebels said “there was a lot of Imperial activity and our transport to Dantooine just got away. Tonia was on it and she contacted us just before they entered hyperspace. They were pursued by two TIE-fighters.”

I said with a smile “two fighters only. They can get away!” And sure I hope that Tonia is safe. I like to meet her again.

The old man – Jedi or wizard – wished me luck and left.
    Two men placed me on a stretcher and carried me to a waiting transport. Two suns were setting. I found that a beautiful sight.
    Yeah I will be a great asset for the rebels and maybe I will meet my parents again. They are rebels you know and they were right.

Encrypting and signing off.

RX_Sith and AzureAngel2 like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :D Yes, a total new mindset. Glad he likes Tonia and can perhaps meet his folks on a brand new footing.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The old man – Jedi or wizard – wished me luck and left.

Ha, ha, jedi are still regarded as wizards by many in the universe... [face_rofl]

4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Wizards go!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he will
    For Dorian sure
    they are the best

Entry 22
    Entering code *+*+*+*

I am now in a nice room in one of the large medical facilities of the capital of Alderaan. I had visitors today and told them about the old man saving me from the stormtroopers.

One of the visitors – Boyd Vienar – began to laugh and told me that he had met the weird wizard too. He told me that the wizard was Ben Kenobi, formerly known as Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Only Jawas are friendly to him and the Sandpeople tolerate him.
    Obi-Wan will be safe there on Tatooine. It is an outer rim planet and dominated by the Hutts.

The other man was Milindus Migilian. He owns a pod-racing stable and was very interested when I told him about being a TIE-pilot and knowing a lot about Imperial operations. He will bring me to a friend on Chandrila – being very interested in Imperial stuff – after I can leave the medical facilities.

I have to stop. Sleepmeds are kicking in.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Dorian has made some nice new friends/contacts.

7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Always good to get acquainted with new people once you have decided to leave the Empire.

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    One of the visitors – Boyd Vienar – began to laugh and told me that he had met the weird wizard too. He told me that the wizard was Ben Kenobi, formerly known as Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Only Jawas are friendly to him and the Sandpeople tolerate him.
    Obi-Wan will be safe there on Tatooine. It is an outer rim planet and dominated by the Hutts.

A weird wizard! I hear Han talking! [face_rofl]

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he will meet more friends
    Well known characters will appear in his diary
    For others Jedi are weird;)

Entry 23
    Entering code *+*+*+*

I met Boyd Vienar again and he was with his sister Sheryl and Tom Egvards. Sheryl is the pod-racer and champion of the Milindus Migilian stable. Tom is the pilot and he told me about his homeplanet Tatooine. Now I know more about that dust-ball and yes it has some qualities too. He has shown me pictures and like him I appreciate the beauty of the desert. And seeing Tom had me remembering his sister and getting a strange kind of feeling in my stomach. Will I see Tonia again?

Alderaan is a beautiful planet. I have seen documentaries on the holotube. Bail Organa seems a nice man and his daughter too. She is a leader of the rebels. And what strikes me as strange is that she doesn’t resemble her father Bail or her mother Breha but someone I have seen a very long time ago when the empire was still a republic. She was Padmé Amidala, the senator from Naboo.

Today I have been on my feet for the first time.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed Dorian's reflections and realizations. ;)

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Dorian uncovers Leia's mother quite easily.

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Alderaan is a beautiful planet. I have seen documentaries on the holotube. Bail Organa seems a nice man and his daughter too. She is a leader of the rebels. And what strikes me as strange is that she doesn’t resemble her father Bail or her mother Breha but someone I have seen a very long time ago when the empire was still a republic. She was Padmé Amidala, the senator from Naboo.

Oh, oh! Please be careful telling THAT anyone else, dearie! [face_nail_biting]

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He will keep that a secret

Entry 24
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Four weeks have passed. I heard more about Bail Organa and his family. Their daughter Leia was one of three adopted children because Breha couldn’t get children after many miscarriages. The other two are Winter and Neena. Their parents are known But Leia’s not. She must have been found shortly after Palpatine declared his empire.

I have new friends in Milindus, Tom, Sheryl and Boyd. They were very encouraging in getting me on my feet.

I am now able to walk with two crutches. Nice because I could now go on my own feet towards the luxury transport of Milindus. Sheryl and Boyd helped me in one of the cabins and Tom guided the transport in hyperspace.
    I have to stop but I will continue after landing.

- - -

Second entry

I met one of the leaders of the rebels. Mon Mothma was there when the transport settled on the landingpad of the factory of Milindus. She ordered him to go as soon as possible to Dantooine to evacuate a small rebel cell after getting a report from two Bothans about imperial activity. I told her about my rescue.
    Mon Mothma was smiling when she told me that two Nigwins and a doctor Egvards are coming from Dantooine.

She and Boyd helped me to the private office of Milindus. There I told everything about my stay on the Endeavour as a pilot.

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Four weeks have passed. I heard more about Bail Organa and his family. Their daughter Leia was one of three adopted children because Breha couldn’t get children after many miscarriages. The other two are Winter and Neena. Their parents are known But Leia’s not. She must have been found shortly after Palpatine declared his empire.

Must have been found.

*smirks

Anyway, thanks for adding Winter AND Neena. :D

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Dorian is firmly in good company with more introductions and friends.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 25
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Milindus is back and who were with him?
    Mom and dad were there of course and Tonia. I greeted Tonia first but hobbled on my crutches towards my parents and hugged them.
    I told them about the raid on Ganaris that had become – in a way – a turning point for me when Captain Needa didn’t tell about my parents living on Ganaris. My mate – pain in the posterior Alarda – became suspicious. And you should have seen the face of my dad when I told him that I had to go on a mission to Tatooine and was rescued by Tonia and an old wizard.

Dad told me more about Shika Diir. She had been a healer and could distract patients in the same way as the Tatooine wizard did when he saved me.

Mon Mothma asked Tonia if she would like to join the doctors at the great rebel base in a ‘classified’ sector. She wants to go and I too. I need therapy for my legs. Tonia is the right person for that and she is just lovely.
    Mom and dad are going too. They want to stay with me.
    I have to go. Mom has made something delicious and I can scrape the batter out of the bowl.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have to go. Mom has made something delicious and I can scrape the batter out of the bowl.

Same here. But I need to go as well now.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful reunion that doesn't have to be interrupted :)

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No, they will stay together

Entry 26
    Entering code *+*+*+*

The something delicious was a fruit-pie and the batter was even nicer but what was the best was me meeting Tonia during that batter scraping. She began with therapy for my legs but we ended with the bowl between us and feeding each other the morsels.

Mon Mothma smiled when she saw us entering the transport that is taking us now to the rebel base on ‘classified’ sector.

As soon as we were in hyperspace mom headed to the galley. She started to make another fruit-pie.
    And here she is with the bowl.
    I have to stop before Tonia eats all the batter.

AzureAngel2
    Nyota's Heart
    Jedi_Lover

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    As soon as we were in hyperspace mom headed to the galley. She started to make another fruit-pie.
    And here she is with the bowl.
    I have to stop before Tonia eats all the batter.

There is a German term for eating somebody else's food: "Mundraub"! [face_tee_hee]

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL As an unapologetic batter eater, I can totally relate. ;) Enjoying how Dorian and Tonia are finding happiness in one another's company as well. :D

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    [face_laugh]
    and that will lead to

Entry 27
    Entering code *+*+*+*

A lot has happened. I am on the classified place in the classified sector. I am fully recovered thanks to the great care of Tonia. She is my best friend but I am – with the war going on – reluctant to ask her for her hand. I just hope that the war will end soon and that I can marry her. To help ending the war I am now an instructor for the X-wing pilots.
    I can tell them everything about the TIE.
    Wedge Antilles is with Biggs Darklighter one of the best. In the simulator runs against TIE’s they scored nine out of ten hits.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    In the simulator runs against TIE’s they scored nine out of ten hits.

Jolly good score. =D=

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super! having mentions of Biggs and Wedge :cool: Yes, I can believe Dorian's info on TIEs would come in handy. ;)

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Wedge is the best
    as you will see in the next entry

Entry 28
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Luke Skywalker – a very young boy – accompanied by Leia Organa and Han Solo – a roguish and good looking scoundrel from Corellia – arrived yesterday with some sad and great news.

First the sad news.
    Alderaan is no more. The planet was destroyed by a terrible weapon called the Death Star. My friends – the doctors who cared for me in the hospital, the nurses – all are gone. Bail Organa is gone.
    And that piece of kriffing mayhem is coming towards Yavin IV. Yeah that name is now not classified anymore with the imps knowing where it is.

The great news was the droid and its companion – a very talkative and arrogant treepio unit – coming with the plans of the Death Star.
    The staf planned and now the task-force to engage and destroy the Death Star is gone on the mission.

I have given the last instructions to the X-wing pilots. Biggs Darklighter, Jek Porkins, Dutch, Wedge Antilles and Tiree among them are now engaging the imps.
    They will remember.
    TIE’s have no shielding and a hit to one of the stabilizers will put them out of action. I hope everyone will make it back.

Tonia had a sad face. I asked her why and she told me that she was preparing for casualities coming her way but not expecting many patients. Space-battles are usually deadly.
    I fully agree with her.
    Space is cold and deadly.
    I hope that the SAR teams can save some.
    And I don’t mind if they save some of those poor TIE-pilots as well. Pilots are just doing their duty. Maybe a saved TIE pilot will join us like I did.

Hey something is happening. The Skywalker guy is acting weird.

AzureAngel2 likes this.