main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Kihari's Artworks

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kihari Sephorah, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Kihari Sephorah

Kihari Sephorah Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2014
    Hey guys! Just so you know, I'm an artist myself and I usually draw more Clone Wars fanart than the other series, but I'm starting on drawing Star Wars Rebels too.
    My style is more manga and I used Copic Markers for my traditional art and Photoshop CS5 for my digital art. However I'm more traditional than digital, but I draw digitally whenever I don't have the Copic colors to do so. I'm starting to learn how to color with other mediums such as watercolors and colored pencils.

Here are some of my Clone Wars and Rebels fan art:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are just a few I wanna share to you guys. If you wanna see more, here's my deviantART:
    http://drawnwithlove07.deviantart.com/

I also sell the traditional artworks of Bo-Katan, Anakin, and Ahsoka (displayed here) on my Storenvy shop: <BLANK>

I'm currently opening low-price commissions as well if you're interested:
    <BLANK>

Hope you guys like it!

CO EDIT: Sorry but we do not condone soliciting on the boards.

TrakNar likes this.
  2. ditchman

ditchman Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2014
    i like the style... very cute! those helmets are never gonna fit though:)

3. Kihari Sephorah

Jun 19, 2014
    LOL, I know...the chibi drawing of Bo was my first ever drawing of her...lol as well as Sabine...first attempt.. xD

4. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    Your stuff is great! I love it!

[​IMG]

5. Kihari Sephorah

Jun 19, 2014
    Hi guys! I've been away from this forum in forever now, but here's a more recent Star Wars Rebels fan art I've drawn.
    [​IMG]
    To be honest, I haven't drawn Pokemon in like FOREVER!!! So I could say that I kinda made Jolteon a little too big...Dx
    Anyway, this is something I just have to draw! Pokemon was my childhood fave anime and game and I wanted to draw it again.
    After seeing a lot of fan arts of what characters would look like if they were Pokemon trainers (like the Pokevengers for example), so I wanted to draw a series of the Star Wars Rebels characters with their Pokemons, and Kanan is the first on the list.

I'll draw all the other characters as well as The Inquisitor and Agent Kallus.
    As for the other members of The Ghost, what kind of Pokemon should they have? I know Ezra would probably have one starter Pokemon to begin with like maybe...a Fennekin or a Torchic.

Done with Clip Studio Paint PRO.
    Hope you like it!

TrakNar likes this.
  6. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I support SW/Pokemon.

Jolteon for the win.

QuickEdit: Sabine would totally have a Smeargle.

Kihari Sephorah likes this.