main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canderous and Cade's Crazy Cantina: a shiny new fanfiction social thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Commander-DWH, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Cold pizza for breakfast is the best breakfast.

2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Am I the only one that finds cold pizza disgusting?

Gemma likes this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Yeah that would be nice...but I have two teenage boys. I usually find an empty box the next morning. They must get up at 3 AM and eat or something. They could at least put the box in the trash.

jcgoble3 you are the only person I've known that doesn't like cold pizza.

Alexis_Wingstar and jcgoble3 like this.
  4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Ugh... you guys, I managed to make myself not get pizza last night, and here the topic is still pizza.
    Althought at least the craving for the super greasy pizza has passed, so if I do get it, it won't be quite as bad. ;)

Yes.

:p

5. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    When I get home, I'm ordering out for pizza.

6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Okay, totally true story... my roomate just texted me and said, "Pizza night tonight!" which means she's currently in the process of making pizza from scratch. [face_laugh]
    There was no discussion between us about pizza in the last few days, and she isn't on here so she didn't see it.

Guess I am having pizza after all.

7. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    No. No you aren't. I have to have some heat in my eats if I'm gonna chow down on pizza.

Gemma and jcgoble3 like this.
  8. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Nope. Blech. [face_sick]

Gemma and jcgoble3 like this.
  9. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I'll eat cold pizza, but I prefer it warm.

So, I had a interesting adventure today. I broke down and decided to go to Walmart, but when I got outside, it was much warmer than anticipated, then I realized that the bus would come around in a couple minutes, so I'm like, ok, I'll save myself some energy. So I got to the bus stop with a couple minutes to spare AND THE BUS FREAKING BLOWS BY ME AS I'M WAITING. Ugh. Sadly, this has happened to me before. The bus drivers are sometimes jerks and don't like to pick up people in wheelchairs (heck, they've done it to my sister who is able-bodied). It sucks, but it's one of my reasons for taking driving lessons (don't get me wrong, I am a big advocate for public transport, but sometimes it just isn't feasible for everyone). So I'm like, okay, I'll just trudge up the hill like I was originally going to do. I'm like a block up when my English teacher from grade 12 (her daughter has the same disability as I) drives by and is like "Briann, do you need a ride?" I'm like oh my goodness YES! So that is my story of how my English teacher saved my life. She gave me her number because she lives near-by and assured me if anything like that happens again to phone her.

10. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    Hey, that's pretty cool, Bri! Good on her for looking out for her fellow human beings! :)

Gemma likes this.
  11. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I thought it was fairly awesome. It restored my faith in humanity after the dumb bus driver. She turned a fairly poopy situation around. I just hope the bus drivers don't make a habit of being jerks, or I may be looking for a car a whole lot sooner than I expected. I can always go back to using the handicapped bus, but it is so annoying to have to phone 2 days ahead and half the time they can't pick you up when you want.

So, I just ate the other half of my pizza because I was starving after my trip. Now I gotta decide if it was a late lunch or an early dinner. I hate it when I do this to myself. I'm going to try to make it an early dinner and not eat another full meal, but we all know I'm going to fail.

12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Enough with the pizza. Let's talk about dessert. I got ice cream sandwiches.

13. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    I don't know how exactly, but at some point a long time ago I kind of lost my taste for ice cream sammiches. It's weird, too, because it's not just eating them that doesn't do it for me, but even thinking about them makes my taste buds go kind of flat. Maybe I ate too many freezer-burnt ones as a teenager or something.

Anyway, Choco-Tacos are awesome.

14. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like cold pizza.

So plans changed, and now I get to sleep in tomorrow before spending the whole weekend at Cedar Point! The issue was that required me to make the 90-minute round trip to Kings Island tonight to upgrade my Kings Island season pass to a Platinum Pass, which covers all parks in the chain, including Cedar Point. So I figured I'd take advantage of my all-season dining plan while I'm here and grab a free dinner. Kings Island's idea of pizza isn't very good, so I got this:

[​IMG]

So now you guys can discuss chicken instead of pizza. :p

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

Kahara likes this.
  15. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    Mmmmm, greasy amusement park chicken....oooooooh...

Better than pizza sometimes, if you can believe it. Especially when you don't want to have to deal with leftovers.

Kahara and jcgoble3 like this.
  16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I buy a ton of ice cream sandwiches for my kids and then I hide the Klondike Bars way in the back. :p What would you do for a Klondike bar? I would hide them from the kids so I can eat them all. ;)

17. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I just had delicious chocolate-dipped frozen cheesecake.

18. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I don't like ice cream sandwiches either (I think I ate too many freezer burnt ones as a kid too). I also don't like chicken or poultry of any kind. Chicken is like the only food my stepdad will eat so that's like ALL we had growing up. Seriously. It was either chicken or turkey 5 nights a week for 15 years. Needless to say, I kriffing hate poultry

Mmmm. I recently discovered mini chocolate covered cheesecake bites. So good. Yet they are so small I can just have like 2 and not feel like a horrible person.

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku likes this.
  19. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    So, earlier, my sis-in-law pulled out the bow and arrows to practice shooting, which she's never really done. I used to practice archery as a hobby when I was in high school, but I haven't done it in a long time. I snapped my arm with the bow string, that's how out of practice I was.

Though, I got the hang of it quickly and was able to fire off a few arrows and impress my nephew. My arm where the bow string got me is going to look lovely.

Kahara likes this.
  20. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
  21. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    I love me my cheesecake!

Our washing machine has been broken for the past like 2 weeks (it was brand freaking new too!) so the repair guy finally came and fixed it, so now I can get started on my mountain of clothes. Good thing too because I was running out of underwear and I've been wearing freaking winter clothes.

Gemma likes this.
  22. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Come sit by me, I don't like it either :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gemma, taramidala and jcgoble3 like this.
  23. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    Cheesecake is awesome. I prefer mine naked, or else with plain syrup (no extra bits of fruit or anything like that, please).

However...nothing beats hot ice cream puffs with chocolate sauce.

24. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Give me my cheesecake plain New York style, with or without chocolate sauce (but nothing else). Or better yet, some years I can find pumpkin cheesecake at my local grocery store. =P~

By the way, the next post in this thread will be post number 10,000. Who will it be? :D

Gemma likes this.
  25. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    It'll be me, just because you pointed it out and I happen to be online. The question is, do we have a party to celebrate?

jcgoble3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.